Why are so many players joining the forum? Discussion

Just a simple,general Discussion-Question: Why are so many people joining the Forum? Write your opinion in the comments why you joined the Forum ;)

I joined the forum, because I like taking parts in discussions, sharing my opinion and communicate with the community in general. It is great to see how many people all over the world are communicating and interacting... Also I get many informations in general here, which I also like..

What about you? Why did you join the forum?

27 minutes ago, Kravatie said:

so i can share my amazing memes

jks

i honestly cant remember tbh

So you can spam more like :troll:

A lot of people join, mainly due to recruitment. For me, it was to advertise my old VTC, and find out about other events happening, but it is a great way of keeping up with whats happening in the TMP community too.

I joined the forum most likely because there's a plenty of cool stuff and people. The forum is also a place where I can get help whenever I need! :D

Share their own thoughts , you can join this beautiful big family. If you have computer problems , you can write the units and find solutions :) In the hope of having a good time :)

Kind Regards,
96AV

TruckersMP Game Moderator

The best way to predict your future is to create it.

i though all of you  will say: I joined the  Forum because i wanted to be an member from the truckersmp Team :D

1 minute ago, GermanTruckerMarc said:

i though all of you  will say: I joined the  Forum because i wanted to be an member from the truckersmp Team :D

Thanks that many People write their opinion to this discussion.

I can think of 3 reasons why.

1.) A certain number of forum posts are required to get any sort of staff position

2.) A lot of the "behind the scenes" and opinions and feedback happen here so it is easier to stay "in the know"

3.) More controversial things going on rn with the April Fools jokes, new rules being added such as the light rule and new speed limiters

Hej @GermanTruckerMarc , 

I joined the forum becuse that I would actively participate in various topic discussions such as helping others with any issues, answering questions, seeing all updates, news, or the like.

ZefojGaming

TruckersMP  |  Master Trucker

Rules | Recruitment | Support | Feedback | Meet the Team | Guides | Suggestions

Regler | Rekruttering | Support | Feedback | Mød Teamet | Guider | Forslag

For me, the TruckersMP Forum is the best

• I have come to the forum I am very interested in this game and would like to say my own opinion.
  • I think the forum is very useful because you can find new people there and talk to them.:)

Sincerely, El_Bras!leño
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           TruckersMP 

Portuguese - English - German

I only recently starting using the forums, because I didn't know about them much. I thought when people said forums that they were people just posting questions but now I know its slightly different. I applied for a recruitment role but was denied for no use on forum's so I thought I'd have a look and I'm really impressed by the feel and positive attitude this community in the forum area has. It's full of happy, positive people, most likely like yourself @GermanTruckerMarc 

Archived