Why are so many players joining the forum? Discussion

Hi friends, I joined the forum, because I like taking parts in discussions, sharing my opinion and communicate with the community in general. It is great to see how many people all over the world are communicating and interacting... Also I get many informations in general here, which I also like..

Well at first it was probably because I was looking at a help guide or something, then I used it to get some opinions on something.

Recently I started using it much more to help anyone looking at my application to in game admin to see what I was like. It’s also something I look at to kill 5 minutes now and then.

People may need help, I may need help. I joined here for this. To me, it's not enough just to play the game. It's a good to help. That's why I'm here!

Sincerely,
AdaBey

Former TruckersMP Game Moderator

Support of the Year 2018

Official Rules Official Turkish Rules | Support Ticket | Steam How to become a Game Moderator?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

SometimesTheUglyTruthCanBeBeautiful

Nothing last forever.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived