Random events

speedytech

A description of what the suggestion is aboutSo the idea is that there are random events on the road. I know there is a mod for it but it would be great in multiplayer and you could add your own custom ones. 

A reason why it should be added/removed/changed: I Think it would add some randomness to the game. I know it might be hard to add and that it is already hard enough on the road but it is just an idea

Any eventual example images or similar: (Video below which is not made by me)

• Upvote 2

• 3 weeks later...

TruckersMP is not going to add any custom or even third-party mods anytime soon because it would require an additional download, thus making the total file size bigger which leads to longer download times. In addition, those modifications always need to be supported by the latest version of the game which cannot be taken for granted when using external mods that have not been created by TruckersMP. That being said, the random events which are already in the game are probably being synced in the future. Having talked to mwl, he said it be will be looked into. Anyways, custom events will not be added as of now.

Rejected.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.