ATSMP External Contract Speed

Aussie_Trucker65

Question

I have just logged back into ATSMP on the United States server to finish and External Contract that I started a couple of hours ago and find that I can't go over 55mph.  Now when I first started this load I could do 65mph, had to log out to deal with real life issues and when I went to log back in there was an update for mp and then once in the game I find the speed has been reduce by 10mph what's going on?

17 answers to this question

Well If its forced at 65mph, why then an external contract I started I was able to do 65mph, left the game for about 2 hours, logged back in to finish a started external contract and couldn't go over 55mph.  Now I have changed none of my settings all that changed was an update for Truckersmp.  Ok more to this no load would let me go over 55mph, found speed limiter was set to on, turn it off go back to driving still can't go over 55mph, go back into game settings and find a mark beside speed limiter is there again, un-check again get out of that menu and then go straight back in and find the check is back, now I am pulling my hair out trying to figure this out.

Edited by Aussie_Trucker65

9 minutes ago, Total EDM said:

Hey @Aussie_Trucker65

Like what @chipmunk197 said :)

You cant go over 65mph with External Contract  due speetlimit.

Hide contents

Is you question answered ?

Let me know :)

Best Regards 

Total EDM

no my question is not answered.  I know I can't go over 65mph with external, but why can't I go over 55mph with an external at the moment, an external contract I started this morning I could do 65mph, logged out for about 2 hours logged back in and couldn't go over 55mph.

@Aussie_Trucker65 can you try the steps given in the post above yours (except the one buying a new truck, i highly doubt that's gonna solve the issue). But try if the limiter is still there if you take a new contract and if so, if it still happens on a different profile.

signature.png

Visit us on stvtc.co.uk or join our Discord-channel

21 minutes ago, [ST-E] T.Rucker said:

@Aussie_Trucker65 can you try the steps given in the post above yours (except the one buying a new truck, i highly doubt that's gonna solve the issue). But try if the limiter is still there if you take a new contract and if so, if it still happens on a different profile.

I have just even tried starting a whole new profile and I still have the same problem can not go over 55mph.

I have just had one of the players in my vtc say he is having the same problem after installing the tmp updates.

Edited by Aussie_Trucker65

Dear @Aussie_Trucker65, yeah in fact i have just tried it on my own and experienced the same issue, despite all speed limiters being disabled. So the reduced speed limiter is definitely caused by TMP. I have just forwarded this to our developers...

signature.png

Dear @Aussie_Trucker65 , a user who was experiencing the same issue reported that it is solved for him now. Can you please check again if the problem still persists for you, or if the speed limiter for external contracts is back to 65 mph now in TMP? You can find the other topic here:

signature.png

4 hours ago, [ST-E] T.Rucker said:

Dear @Aussie_Trucker65 , a user who was experiencing the same issue reported that it is solved for him now. Can you please check again if the problem still persists for you, or if the speed limiter for external contracts is back to 65 mph now in TMP? You can find the other topic here:

yeah sorry to report I still have the problem, I just logged on quit a load I had and started a new load with the same out come stuck at 55mph