Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

World of Trucks login failure

Yung Ken

Question

Hello!

I've been trying to connect my World of Trucks account to my TruckerMP account. I took a break for a few months (playing ets2) and back then my World of Trucks was connected to my account, since i started playing again i was wondering if i could do some external contracts. From what i saw i had to connect my World of trucks again, so i tried to login but with no succes.. I thought you know what maybe i just forgot my password, so i tried to change it on their site but it kept saying(see image). 

This also appeared when i tried to do 'forget my password' ?? Now i really don't know what the problem is or what i did wrong or am i missing something? i have no clue.. If someone could help me with this i'd appreciate it!

Love 

Yung Ken

image.png

5 answers to this question

Well, you has been tried to login to your account with a wrong password. Now there is a thing like a cooldown, so you have to wait some more minutes until you can login again. After the cooldown you can click 'forget password' and you can reset it. The cooldown is 10 mins, so you need to wait this time.

I hope that helps you. ;)

Hello

I hope these answers will help you :)

Bc SCS can help you with this,

Since we dont have support for Wot :)

Best Regards

Total EDM