The biggest parking for the convoys

Suggestion Name: The biggest parking for convoys.

Suggestion Description: Today I was in Brest, France, and I've seen there very, very big parking and I think that is perfect for an international convoy because every time, we need to start from Calais Port. It only needs to be unlocked and needs to remove the cars and voilà. The best, biggest parking for an international/national convoy. More than that, we have very nice roads there, so why not? What do you say about my idea?

Any example images: https://imgur.com/a/RYjPY

Why should it be added?: Because we also need and other big parking for our convoys. It's boring to leave every time from Calais Port.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 8
  • True Story 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yes , it makes sense to prepare parking for the starting points of the convoy.

However , there may be problems such as;

There are alot of companies that make convoys.These companies will want to use these parking spaces for the convoy. This may cause problems between companies and players. This can have undesirable consuquences.

In short , it will be healtier for us to use company parking spaces and ports on the map.:truestory:

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2
  • True Story 2
  • Woah! 1

Kind Regards,
96AV

TruckersMP Game Moderator

The best way to predict your future is to create it.

• 1 month later...

There are many large parking areas that, I agree, should be accessible for Convoys and Events to boost the number of parking slots.

+1 to this suggestion 

+1 But we all know that the developers do not want to touch the game until SCS is done with it, so we'll see how that turns out, but it would definitely be nice.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i drove in 2 convoys with more than 50 players in the last couple of weeks. Actually this isnt even a problem with large convoys.  You just can divide your convoy onto several companies within a city and then collect them one after another. This needs just a bit planning before the convoy starts. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

yes it is true because when you are convoy you need a big parking lot

+1

Mo1993  -  TruckersMP ❤️

Languages: English | German

If you have any questions or need any assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Kind Regards,,

Mo1993

spacer.png

You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.

Rules  |  Get to know the team  |  Guides  |  Knowledge Base   |  Map showing dangerous places in MP  |  Feedback about staff  | Objection to the ban  |  Website Reports

TruckersMP Ranks  |  Recruitment  |  Join the team

I don't think you would need to have such a parking implemented. That's making work for not doing the work yourself. I am sure people will use this parking for their races or drift sessions. Convoy planners should be creative enough to find a decent parking spot. It requires some work and planning but I am sure you are all creative individuals. Yes adding this parking will make life easier...

• Project Manager

Hey.

Nice suggestion! I can really understand your point with the Calais port. Opening this parking would be better.
However, Brest is part of the Vive La France DLC and not available to all players. This could be a downside. Furthermore, why *exactly this one*. There are more large parking places all over the map.

Maybe people request to open the others too.

I am unsure if this would really improve the game experience.

Appeal your banSubmit feedback | Have a nice day 🧡

I can't really support this, areas like this are very busy already.

Not everyone here has a perfect internet connection, or beast PC.

And no, I'm not speaking for myself here, I should be fine driving there.

However, as I mentioned above, these cities are extremely busy already.

And making a parking spot for convoys there would make it even worse.

This means that a lot of people wouldn't be able to access Calais anymore.

Most laggy people wouldn't go there anyway, but when having to unload.

I think my point is clear anyway, I don't support this for the caused lag.

And thereby the chaos/harm to other players caused by laggy players.

• 8 months later...