The speed limiter from the eyes of a reckless driver

BanneD_

1 hour ago, MrBrandman said:

why do we need to change our game settings to make them work at all?

Thats why SCS should make their own standalone cars and buses so we wont use those made by turkish kids(no offense) that are build from trucks and act badly on roads. I've already made a suggestion on SCS forums but they seem all hyped up about cables(cables u cant even see if not driving this 'simulator' in 3rd person with rotated camera sideways.) and focus only on dlcs. But that doesnt change the fact that breaks work good, even better then truck's. 

Flying around at 220 is not only a danger to yourself but others

No, I can drive 220 without causing accidents, I've done it like 50x on CD road, during the weekend ill get some recording software and show you all how to drivd corectly with some advices and tips.

my perfect record just that. Dont feel like getting banned or kicked for being an idiot

My record consist only one ban for insulting, I've always driven carefuly, yet fast, i know my limits and got patience as good driver must have. 

youre the exact reason this limiter was installed from the sounds of it

No, the reason why they added this limit seems to be to lower the accident rate. But in reality what would do the thing is functional report system, not this kind of bulying, same goes with 15seconds light rule, stupid bullying that helps no thing.

drive every day but your account isnt even activated

I don't know what are you talking about, perhaps some forum-game connection but im on mobile now, tired. And to say, I'm playing the game once or twice a week, im busy, but i've got tons of hours played on car, theres no reason for me to make up stories, ill record you a video how do i drive 

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, Computerpro said:

Trying to help reduce the amount of accidents is not bullying. If you want to race/speed, why not play a racing game?

stop trying and repair the system that should prevent accidents, this is bulying. 220 is not racing, ill uploqd video and youll see...

21 minutes ago, MirEso said:

Thats why SCS should make their own standalone cars and buses so we wont use those made by turkish kids(no offense) that are build from trucks and act badly on roads. I've already made a suggestion on SCS forums but they seem all hyped up about cables(cables u cant even see if not driving this 'simulator' in 3rd person with rotated camera sideways.) and focus only on dlcs. But that doesnt change the fact that breaks work good, even better then truck's. 

No, I can drive 220 without causing accidents, I've done it like 50x on CD road, during the weekend ill get some recording software and show you all how to drivd corectly with some advices and tips.

My record consist only one ban for insulting, I've always driven carefuly, yet fast, i know my limits and got patience as good driver must have. 

No, the reason why they added this limit seems to be to lower the accident rate. But in reality what would do the thing is functional report system, not this kind of bulying, same goes with 15seconds light rule, stupid bullying that helps no thing.

I don't know what are you talking about, perhaps some forum-game connection but im on mobile now, tired. And to say, I'm playing the game once or twice a week, im busy, but i've got tons of hours played on car, theres no reason for me to make up stories, ill record you a video how do i drive 

Fast...yet careful...right ok.

Also unless youre driving on any server that isnt EU2 there is almost no way you can have the space to hit 220 on CD road

Just because you havent been banned or kicked doesnt mean you are a good driver, I myself have had derp moment and moments that easily couldve been reported but werent.

as @Computerpro said, if you want "fast, yet careful" I hear Project Cars 2 is good or Forza Horizon 3

Now, onto the bullying one. This just sounds to me like you are opposed to anything that might have the slightest chance of benefiting the community as a whole. I would also assume you are opposed to /fix as well since it can have a benefit to people who dont have a foot made of lead. 

Saying the brakes..might I emphasize the spelling since you appear to be lacking on that part....Saying the BRAKES are better than the trucks is comical at best. Good brakes shouldnt require setting adjustments to be able to function properly

1 minute ago, MirEso said:

220 is not racing

It is basically. The game was not designed for you to be speeding around at 220 in a CAR. It's a truck simulator. The fact that you are being made to go slower shouldn't be an issue. There are plenty of games out there where you are allowed to drive as dangerously as you want, so why don't you play them?

I dont undersand why the players that want/need to go slowly dont use the eu1?

177 km/h in a truck game was fun, this was my goal, to relax and have fun. Fun does not mean to ruin the experience of other players. Few times I was, or I hit someone because of the speed. Most incidents were due to bad players who will create problems even if the limit is 20km/h.

When restrictions occur, fun goes away.

At least make the eu4, or one of them, with no speed limit for us "the rckless players".

For the love of christ how many of these topics about this damn speed limit are there going to be, when will people get the hint? How many topics are there now across the forum? All regarding the same thing? 

Whoever said that 220 isn't racing at all is a damn fool and that right there is a typical example of someone that has been causing issues within the server(s) due to the amount of speed and or reckless driving that he or she does, and this in essence is one reason why this limit was brought into play to put a stop to things like that. 
It is people like you MirEso who should've been banned from the server from the very beginning of your shenanigans and do please record us a video of this 220 speed you're doing when in-game, please prove to everyone that you apparently can control your vehicle at such speed without crashing into anything or anyone. Though do note that you would also be providing the admins with evidence that such behaviour goes on, not that they don't know already.

Let me make this perfectly clear to all of you trolls who love racing within the game, who love telling the real sim-truckers to drive on EU 1 even though as I have stated plenty of times before that all of the servers despite what they are called, or how they are configured that they are all simulation servers. 
The word "Simulator" gives a valuable hint to what the game is, as it has also been mentioned by the admins themselves so I see no point in you continuing to cry about this limit or bitch at the others who "want to play simulation" to go to EU 1...They don't need to go to that server just to play "simulation" they can also go to EU 2, EU 3, EU 4, the end of the day it doesn't matter which server they go on they go where they please and will not run to EU 1 just to please you trolls who want to ruin the game by racing around as if you're Louis bloody Hamilton. 
It's a simulation game, racing games are for racing no? Maybe you're getting your games mixed up or your moral compasses are screwed (No disrespect to anyone). 

36 minutes ago, Joitaru said:

At least make the eu4, or one of them, with no speed limit for us "the rckless players".

I do agree there that EU4 would be fine without the speed limiter, however I believe the other servers should have the limiter in place.

5 hours ago, MirEso said:

Driving slow =/= driving safer! I can drive safe 220 km/h and I'm about to loose my # and record a video for you guys to prove you are all wrong.

@BanneD_ @MirEso I'm not questioning your ability to drive at top speeds. I'm sure you can safely but you have got to remember there are loads of people who can't - try it then crash annoying others, that's what the issues.

Changing the rule manes that for the majority of people it's safe although it may annoy a few like yourself.

On 4/4/2018 at 9:40 AM, antrax737 said:

Just limit us back down to 90 and we are good.

You said "i like trucking at high speeds", I didn't even know this exists, for me there is normal driving  max +10km/h above speed limit and racing. So what you are saying is that you actually like racing with trucks, now my question is why you dont go race with trucks in any GTA game, big maps, many other vehicles to put in danger,  as a result of your driving and you can even do off-road trucking in some GTA games (tried in GTA V and San Andreas,  it rules). You can also make so really brutal crashes in GTA IV, it's always fun when Niko Belic flies out of the vehicle and gets injured or killed, we've all done that.

Now if you don't want that you can play any Need For Speed game, or if you want simulation you can try Assetto Corsa or Project Cars 2.

I kinda am being a douche here, so are all of you who drive like nuts and ruining the simulator experince for people like me.

^ I agree with what @antrax737 said above just slap the old 90 km/h 56 mph limiter back on and boom you have even less issues cause guess what in RL you hop in any truck in the EU/UK guess what the fastest you're getting to is 90 Km/h 56 MPH due to the limiter/governor on those trucks which if you remove you face hefty fines and possible jail time 

4i21k0-5.png

14 hours ago, Armonk said:

I agree with the speed limit, due to the fact that there are a high amount of drivers out there who can't go 150 km/h without crashing into someone or something causing total chaos and accidents behind him.

Agreed, 150km/h it's more than necessary. Many of the drivers don't know to control the car at high speeds.

I agree with some thoughts.

I agree: Speed limit is not an never solution, and can never be overcome.

- It was really slow for the Car's, it could be a privilege for them.

I have not participated: This is a simulation game, it will be more enjoyable if everyone is aware of it.

Sincerely,
AdaBey

Former TruckersMP Game Moderator

Support of the Year 2018

Official Rules Official Turkish Rules | Support Ticket | Steam How to become a Game Moderator?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

SometimesTheUglyTruthCanBeBeautiful

Nothing last forever.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived