Global speed limiter

Scar

4 minutes ago, Akash said:

@Sprinter318 [BY-4] Your recent ban video is an example to implement speed limit. 

HAHAH! Funny!.. no.  He's well below 150, and therefore your thesis is falsened.  As It has also been proven long ago on EU#2 that 90 kph limiter still doesn't prevent idiots' crashes, none of speed limits will.  When there's one driving near maximum governed speed, there will always be someone trying to overtake him at governed speed, maybe because of lag spikes / miscalculation / hyperambition...

it would be great if u could make global speed limit at 30 km/h. i just love to drive in italy france etc with slowest possible speed. 

ps: what about /fix command? why it still doesn't repair trailer? why u have to take trailer first to repair your car? what for was this "vote"? and now speelimit story. problem is not speed, problem is admin who write in report "i will kick for this". 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, eLephaNt said:

ps: what about /fix command? why it still doesn't repair trailer? why u have to take trailer first to repair your car? what for was this "vote"? and now speelimit story. problem is not speed, problem is admin who write in report "i will kick for this". 

Hello, Well not many people have casted their votes for /fix command./fix command doesn't fix trailer. please read following link which be more clear to you.
/fix command vote result:  https://forum.truckersmp.com/index.php?/topic/60151-cast-your-vote-for-the-fix-command/&do=findComment&comment=606842
Features of fix  .  https://forum.truckersmp.com/index.php?/topic/61809-simulation-and-fix/&do=findComment&comment=617517

After the new rules updated Its fun to drive in EU2 server. if we don't follow the basic traffic rules then several accidents and chaos may occur. Players have the right to enjoy and play, but don’t have the right to kill others peace. :)

UxiKSFa.png

2 hours ago, Sprinter318 [BY-4] said:

when I saw that people wrote that the limit got taken off I got really hyped even got on tmp but then I go to the next page and I see that it was a mistake and it will be added again so I got off mp 

Thank you for leaving MP, road will be a little bit safer from now, who's next?

• Haha 3

The whole argument whether good or bad it is there for a reason and a valid one at that.

As I have said in the other thread it doesn't matter what server you play on in the end of the day they are all simulation servers, regardless of what the servers are called or for which type of player they are for. 

There were far too many trolls causing havoc and now that they see that they cannot continue doing so because the admins have finally started to put their foot down to it, they bounce off the walls and throw a tantrum because they can't get their own way. Not just this, they try to order others into playing on another server in an attempt to justify what said server is for and not what the others are for, it is pathetic and the more they whine about the limit the more of a fool they make themselves look. 

It is as it has been mentioned countless times, it is a simulation game not a racing game. It isn't GTA, it isn't Forza or any other game of such type, and it's high time some of those kids who're crying about this whole limiter thing because they want to be speed freaks and race each other around are taught this valuable lesson. 

If players want to leave because they cannot go any faster than 150 / 93 then they aren't true players and or fans of the game, because it goes to show what they are most concerned about. So, if these players think the admins are destroying the game or the fan / player base by implementing something which is actually needed then they need to think again, if they want to leave? Go for it. 

4 minutes ago, Xaphanx15 said:

The whole argument whether good or bad it is there for a reason and a valid one at that.

As I have said in the other thread it doesn't matter what server you play on in the end of the day they are all simulation servers, regardless of what the servers are called or for which type of player they are for. 

There were far too many trolls causing havoc and now that they see that they cannot continue doing so because the admins have finally started to put their foot down to it, they bounce off the walls and throw a tantrum because they can't get their own way. Not just this, they try to order others into playing on another server in an attempt to justify what said server is for and not what the others are for, it is pathetic and the more they whine about the limit the more of a fool they make themselves look. 

It is as it has been mentioned countless times, it is a simulation game not a racing game. It isn't GTA, it isn't Forza or any other game of such type, and it's high time some of those kids who're crying about this whole limiter thing because they want to be speed freaks and race each other around are taught this valuable lesson. 

If players want to leave because they cannot go any faster than 150 / 93 then they aren't true players and or fans of the game, because it goes to show what they are most concerned about. So, if these players think the admins are destroying the game or the fan / player base by implementing something which is actually needed then they need to think again, if they want to leave? Go for it. 

If the majority of the community is all about simulation, constantly complaining about high speed, explain to me why they do not play on EU1 where speed is limited?
Do they just pretend to love simulation? To me they look more pathetic to come on non simulation server and whine about high speed and abuse reporting system.

Look at the attached snip, to me seems like majority of the community avoid simulation server. Snip taken seconds ago.

For us who enjoyed driving on EU2 with friends after day on the work, the fun is reduced.

For those obsessed with simulation go to EU1for the Christ sake, there is a plenty of the space for you and leave EU2 as it was.

servers.PNG

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1
  • True Story 3

^^^ People who want to play doing WOT jobs and drive the speed limits have every right to play on EU2, they do not have to goto EU1 if they do not want to.  (I am saying this as someone who speeds and would like the limit increased a bit to 160km/h)

Anyone here who speeds should respect those players who decide to obey the speed limits meaning you do not give out to them and tell them to goto EU1 if they want to drive like that and you don't honk and flash at them, just slow down behind them, keep a safe distance and wait for a safe place and opportunity to pass and if there is no safe place then you stay at that speed.

Big part of why this 150 speed limit has been brought in is because of all those players who go around at full speed all the time while not being able to control it and forcing their way past and through slower traffic causing crashes, if it wasn't for the large amount of players who do this and the trolls then there would be no need for any speed limit but sadly thats not and never will be the case.

This is an unfortunate sacrifice we have to make (those of us who actually know how to handle the highest speeds and know how to slow down and respect other users) but we just got to live with it for now and see how it goes, no point arguing about it or getting angry,  :tmp: is not ruined because of this. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9b3f0e1f6c.jpg

@MrG721 Thats solid proof right there, i never see eu1 maxed out! 

they say about simulating real life etc, why do we have all the servers then....whats the point, cant have it both ways! gran turismo has the slogan " the real driving simulator " all i can say about that is pffffft 

10 minutes ago, Killua // Ireland ^_^ said:

^^^ People who want to play doing WOT jobs and drive the speed limits have every right to play on EU2, they do not have to goto EU1 if they do not want to.  (I am saying this as someone who speeds and would like the limit increased a bit to 160km/h)

Anyone here who speeds should respect those players who decide to obey the speed limits meaning you do not give out to them and tell them to goto EU1 if they want to drive like that and you don't honk and flash at them, just slow down behind them, keep a safe distance and wait for a safe place and opportunity to pass and if there is no safe place then you stay at that speed.

Big part of why this 150 speed limit has been brought in is because of all those players who go around at full speed all the time while not being able to control it and forcing their way past and through slower traffic causing crashes, if it wasn't for the large amount of players who do this and the trolls then there would be no need for any speed limit but sadly thats not and never will be the case.

This is an unfortunate sacrifice we have to make (those of us who actually know how to handle the highest speeds and know how to slow down and respect other users) but we just got to live with it for now and see how it goes, no point arguing about it or getting angry,  :tmp: is not ruined because of this. 

They still do force past but do it even more desperately now & this is what you get as a result 

• Thanks 1