Global speed limiter

Scar

^^ @grundi2601 You do know it was just removed, right?

And @claxme you have a good point. There’s no proof of existence at all other than a website saying nothing specific, for all we know nothing could’ve been developed. What would be useful is if the people complaining have constructive feedback to the managers/devs so they can improve the mod for everyone, rather than resorting to quite useless and ill thought out complaints on the forums, about a mod that as far as us players are aware, doesn’t exist.

Edited by heyhococo
Someone posted quicker than me
  • True Story 1

No, I didn't suggest that at all, I am reading forum posts, people threatening to go to another mod because it has been removed. I am also disappointed it has been removed but we don't know why yet so let's wait for the team to make an announcement. And yes, I think it's highly inappropriate to suggest another "mod" that does not exist in this particular thread. But that's my opinion only, no one else's so I am not asking you to take that on board. 

Hey guys,

In the latest smaller patch, the speedlimiter was accidentally removed. It will be returning again, probably this evening.

I appologise for any confusion caused.

21 hours ago, Killua // Ireland ^_^ said:

I am a little sad that we can no longer go the top speeds in the trucks on the big empty roads but am happy that cars can no longer speed at top speed as most people could not control them and they did cause alot of crashes especially on C-D.

I understand why this has been brought in, its a shame that thx to those who speed recklessly when they cannot control it and the trolls that the rest of us who could handle the higher speeds also can no longer go full speed safely but this does have its good points and 93mph is still pretty fast so its not all bad :)

I personally would like to see it increased a little but if not its no big deal and I do hope if it does not get any lower :wacko:

C-D sure will be a little better without the cars going 250km/h and crashing into everyone :D 

Oh and to everyone who says trucks do not speed and its unrealistic well you are wrong :lol::mellow:

Reveal hidden contents

it is a good thing but what the actual speed of a truck of a truck in real life they dont do 93 mph they top out at about 55 60 mph max so take it as a privilege 

24 minutes ago, VSonyPower said:

Petition against this in Suggestions

-1 in real life dont hit 103 mph as they man out at around 55 -65 mph the real reason is why the limiter is enforced again is there is too many people going too fast and crashing in to other players. there are other servers which you can go on and do higher speeds and this is limiter is only to get players to spread out to other servers instead of sticking to 1 server. 

15 minutes ago, Tango Tr { Owner } Allan said:

-1 in real life dont hit 103 mph as they man out at around 55 -65 mph the real reason is why the limiter is enforced again is there is too many people going too fast and crashing in to other players. there are other servers which you can go on and do higher speeds and this is limiter is only to get players to spread out to other servers instead of sticking to 1 server. 

No matter what; people will continue sticking to EU#2 , continue driving full throttle into curves, and crash into you overobsessed ultrarealists and then you will file a video report on website. LIKE ALWAYS!

In that case, why don't YOU go into EU#1 since it's limited to 56mph and therefore you shall feel more pleased? Oh wait, you are in EU#2 too because why everyone else is: more people, more traffic, more fun! :troll:

Majority in EU#2 would disagree with 150 limiter (including me, atleast for Skodas... 150 for trucks is definitely no issue) , and the rest like you is always welcome in EU#1. Or, just carry on video reporting. You will still face crashes. Deal with it. B)

• Thanks 1