Global speed limiter

Scar

1 hour ago, xThormms said:

:(( some of us could still drive at higher speed without making any accident, in my opinion this new rule is not good for all of us, rip skoda

That is very true, plenty of us could control the high speeds, know when to slow down and drive without causing accidents or crashing however alot of people couldn't but still drove recklessly at high speeds aswell as trolls using the high speed of the cars to troll and ram others and :tmp: have done this in an effort to try to reduce that.

Look at it from their perspective - they are trying to make TMP a better and safer place and reduce the trolling/crashing etc for all of us and unfortunately that means those of us that could handle the higher speeds have had to sacrifice that higher speed in an effort to make that happen

I would like to see it increased a little bit but that prob won't happen but 150km/h is still very fast.

Don't be angry with or blame TMP and the staff here as its not their fault ----- if all those players who couldn't control the high speeds had not been speeding causing crashes and reckless driving and the trolls where not here using the high speeds to ram and crash other players then there would be no need for the speed limit and there would not be one:) But those types of players do exist and always will so sadly sometimes things have to be brought in that we don't like :( in order to improve it for everyone

• Upvote 2

9b3f0e1f6c.jpg

In the END !! I glad to the speed limit so much! Fast driving truck players create danger and %90 do accident. Even ıt will be much better if the 90km speed limit  was reached!

Kind Regards,
96AV

TruckersMP Game Moderator

The best way to predict your future is to create it.

5 minutes ago, [AYINTAP]ARDA/22 said:

In the END !! I glad to the speed limit so much! Fast driving truck players create danger and %90 do accident. Even ıt will be much better if the 90km speed limit  was reached!

This limitation made just for some players like you... This is a simulator game.. Drivers should drive normal and safe like real world. 

Just now, [WOTIN] saeed kamali said:

This limitation made just for some players like you... This is a simulator game.. Drivers should drive normal and safe like real world. 

But they arent steady and safe drive :( I am going to safety strip as fast drivers pass by me :) 

Kind Regards,
96AV

TruckersMP Game Moderator

The best way to predict your future is to create it.

I believe this will definitely impact the speeding issue. Let us hope this is going to be enough to enforce it. But we can see that in a few weeks I believe.

Or it was because of April 1. .......................

qaP2RnB.jpg

Fast Cargo Website

Applications are OPEN

For more information see the website above.

Hello :)

I think it's good that there's an speed limit because this is Euro Truck Simulator 2. But my suggestion is: Please remove the cars! I know, they was createt with much love & time, but I think also this is an simulator where anyone can drive trucks, not cars.

Okay, it was removed... It's okay because this is the opinion from the administrators / developers :)

~grundi

Edited by grundi2601
I can't read xD

Kind regards,

ɢʀᴜɴᴅɪɪ

Retired Manager

As I said, let's not make presumptions on why it has been removed. It could be an error or a mistake until the team make an announcement. I also do not think it's fair to advertise another mod that has no proof of development, especially on this thread.