Global speed limiter

Scar

So the maxium Speed for skodas are as well 150 km/h ? That would be okay :) 

The speedlimit is good. Many reckless Driver drive over 150km/h

Since you ask for opinion, here's mine.

150 km/h is fast enough, but for some of you is 'way too slow''? That drama going on because of the recent change is going high above unnecessary. ; )

About the part of ''reducing accidents', it's still too early to determine whether it's effective measurement or not and how situation changes on the road.

P.S. Just one example about how "safe" 150km/h running is,  especially if someone suddenly decides to cross your way, just when you are attempting clear overtake. https://streamable.com/6ciuc ;D ;X

good decision,I support this decision until the end.I am sure this update will reduce reckless driving and troll players in the game.it should not just stay that method.TruckersMP needs to work better and generate more ideas to make the game better.

This is some bullshit, we never had a limit before and now you just put that and do not accept feedback? Great job, next thing you know we can't go somewhere in the map or drive a modded truck, this " limit " is just a excuse, we will continue to have rammers and idiots driving, as i said before we need people that can just kick players all over the map. even with this speed limit we're gonna have rammers, people need to learn how to drive and to have some respect on the road for each other. i hope this limit ends soon if my truck can go 186km/h doesn't mean that i'm gonna use all the time but when i do i can. The other problem is because this limit is bacause of that cancer road that every bad driver goes, i never go in that horrible place i have all map dlcs there is a lot of better places to go and not beeing able to travel in the speed that i want is just sad. 

this is a huge mistake.

if a child doesnt know how to drive he will crash anyway, regardless on how fast he drives.

its a matter of fact that the most incidents are caused by laggers and people who have a common sense of monkey.

if you want to punish people, punish those are willingly ramming other people. not those enjoy a little bit of speed and interaction with other people in form of overtaking.

when driving alone, occasional overtakes are the only entertaining thing in online. if this is missing, people will either go back to single player where they have traffic or stop completely.

Edited by triton1407
  • Upvote 1