Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

my game is not yet activated to play multiplayer

REY ARTURO

Question

my game "American Trucks Simulator" has not yet been activated, yesterday I filled in the fields, so that I could activate the game, and thus, be able to play in the "multiplayer", but I still can not play.
Can someone please fix it for me?
It's been 24 hours since you sent the request for activation

ats_00010.jpg

34148d28-3a56-4649-bdac-eca8db9d90e1.jpg

6 answers to this question

Dear @King Arthur , like already mentioned above you need to have at least 2 hours of registered gametime for ATS on Steam in order to register it on TMP (on paper, in reality it actually takes a bit more than that most of the times). Seeing that you played ATS the last time today and are just sitting at 3 hours, i simply recommend that you press the 'Check Now' button in your Account Settings on TMP, just in case you haven't got the required gametime yet when you did this the last time. For more information you can also have a look at the linked topic above.

signature.png

Visit us on stvtc.co.uk or join our Discord-channel

I played the 2 hours, and even more, but still not activated the game, likewise, if I had not played 2 hours, I had not let me register, I do not think?

I bought the American Truck Simulator yesterday at 17:00 p.m. and then played to complete the 2 hours of play. I entered my multiplayer account at 9:00 pm last night to activate my game, but I still do not have an answer and I still get the same message that appears in the images which I sent in the post above. Please, I need you to help me.

Edited by GGF MD
Merged