We need to make Real world and Game world clear!!

TeamUSB - HP I Blackbox

I agree on the 150km/h. ITs a good idea. If you feel like its bad on an empty road then just think about real trucks. THey are limited to 90km/h. And they too encounter empty roads. But they are still limited to 90km/h.

No, no, no, trucks are not limited to 90km in the states! While it depends on the state, places like arizona allow for 75mph in rural areas, which is 120km!

Being limited to 90km going through the arizona desert would drive me insane.

18 hours ago, Steel Driver said:

No, no, no, trucks are not limited to 90km in the states! While it depends on the state, places like arizona allow for 75mph in rural areas, which is 120km!

Being limited to 90km going through the arizona desert would drive me insane.

Im not a real trucker but at least where Im at, which has the highest speed limits in the US (and we are very proud of that), I have never seen a truck do anywhere near the posted speed limits, usually hanging around 65ish by the looks of it. Maybe if theyre bobtailing they will get pretty close to highway speed

Actually I think that not necessary change limit from 150km/h above .. This Is good limit ;) I do not know how are you problem with it 

Hi there,

Like the staff said, this is a simulator, not a racing game. You are more likely to get in an accident at higher speeds. It makes is more realistic and IRL trucks aren't even able to get up to 150kmh. I think the limit is good for cars too, as they get very unstable above ~160km/h. If you wanna go fast, play some Assetto Corsa.

Kind regards,

JonathanGJM

There is a big difference between a video game and in real life. I find the updates useful, now granted I didn't like the speed limiter the first around back in 2014 as it was a tad bit slow. I like this one more you don't need to go top speed you have Iracing and the other racing games for that.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived