We need to make Real world and Game world clear!!

TeamUSB - HP I Blackbox

I have no idea why MP had applied 150KM/h lock on every server. We can't use 750HP mod at all. When I asked to TruckersMP Facebook forum they had answered me like this. "In real world 90km/h is the truck speed limit. This is a simulator not a racing game". Actually there was alot of people following rules when the lock wasn't applied. When we are driving on empty road that's the time when using 750HP. Now I need to waste my time when driving on empty road, I understand there are a lot of trollers. But that dosen't mean you guys apply speed lock to an innocent user. Why do employ admins? Why do you patrol on C-D? Just relax! Cause there is 150 Lock So no one can't troll!!!!! It really dosen't make sense. 150 lock don't solve anything. On ROK forum Every user has been dissapointed on this update. you guys need to find the another plan. Please deactivate the 150lock.

Why you cant use an 750hp mod at all? It is allowed...

I quote "It is allowed to save edit default engines and transmissions for trucks (e.g. 750Hp Volvo Engine with Scania Gearbox on a DAF truck). It is allowed to mix chassis and cabins of different trucks as long as they don't extend their hitbox significantly. Attempts to mix parts of cars and trucks are not allowed and will result in a kick from the server."

Anyway, they lowred the speed limit, because the most of the accidents where caused due to high speed.

Also you might have a look to this topic:

The new Speed Limit is a good idea, because many reckless Driver drive over 150km/H. So there wont be more crashes 

The recently introduced speed limit is intended to counter the number of accidents caused by excessive speeds. It equally applies to all users, independent of their behaviour or punishment history.

According to TruckersMP, there are no plans to deactivate this speed limit in the near future. 

As it does not restrict users in the choice of their vehicle, you are perfectly entitled to continue to use the 750HP vehicles.

TruckersMP employs game administrators to ensure a safe and enjoyable gameplay for all users.

In that context, please understand that driving at excessive speeds is not a rule violation per se.

But depending on the situation, it can be regarded as unsafe driving or even reckless driving which falls under the in-game rule "§2.5 Inappropriate / Reckless Driving".

I think that this new speed limit has a lot of potential and that we should give it some time to develop it.

Drive safely!  :)

The new speed limit on one hand is good for the high speeds but to change the speed limit of external contracts to 55mph is absolute hogwash.  Real life trucking companies in the US do not limit their trucks to 55mph.   Truckersmp you need to correct this horrific mistake on your end and bump the external contract speeds back up to 65mph.  Even that is a bit rough but it's better than 55mph that you think is "simulation"

Do you guys know the most dangerous driver is the people who drive SKODA ,but my friend called LukeKang ,he drive fast but he drive carefully , so I think that speed limited policy is not a good policy to solve the problem, Now mp must solve the driver who drive SKODA ,so speed limited is only for skoda not for Truck.and also why can’t no cancel the speed limit . In Germany, there is not speed limit on freeway, Euro Truck simulator2 is simulate game ,so you need to cancel the speed limit and the mod limit . I WANNA GET MY FREEDOM BACK

@BlackriderUK Please check that blog post you linked...that thing is over 2 years old and is only about the base game, not TMP.  The speeds on TMP used to be 65mph for externals, once they did the speed limit change that dropped it to 55mph.  I have been told recently that TMP has changed this back to 65mph.  When this was at 55mph for TMP it was still 65mph on single player so it was on TMP's side but they seem to have corrected their mistake.

If you want to go over 150 km/h, you can go to single player mode or buy Forza Motorsport. Sorry for what I am about to say, but this is a simulator game, not a racing game. Have you ever seen a truck in real life that has passed over 120 km/h? And here is the reason of the global speed limiter, it wasn't for the trolls: 

On 4/2/2018 at 12:03 PM, TeamUSB - HP I Blackbox said:

I have no idea why MP had applied 150KM/h lock on every server. We can't use 750HP mod at all. When I asked to TruckersMP Facebook forum they had answered me like this. "In real world 90km/h is the truck speed limit. This is a simulator not a racing game". Actually there was alot of people following rules when the lock wasn't applied. When we are driving on empty road that's the time when using 750HP. Now I need to waste my time when driving on empty road, I understand there are a lot of trollers. But that dosen't mean you guys apply speed lock to an innocent user. Why do employ admins? Why do you patrol on C-D? Just relax! Cause there is 150 Lock So no one can't troll!!!!! It really dosen't make sense. 150 lock don't solve anything. On ROK forum Every user has been dissapointed on this update. you guys need to find the another plan. Please deactivate the 150lock.

If you dont want to waste your time driving on an empty road might I suggest a more populated route then. And if you read other threads there are far more people here in this forum in support of the limiters cause we have feet made of skin and blood, not lead.

If you want to go very fast, enter single player and open the speed hack.or play other racing games.

this 150 km/h speed limit a very good decision.but I think TruckersMP should work harder and produce more new ideas.

The latest update a speed limit of 80 km/h in the city and TruckersMP should produce more ideas like this.

I agree on the 150km/h. ITs a good idea. If you feel like its bad on an empty road then just think about real trucks. THey are limited to 90km/h. And they too encounter empty roads. But they are still limited to 90km/h. This is a simulator. You arent supposed to be able to drive 190lm/h let alone 150km/h. So you are lucky that the limit is not 90km/h like it used to be. I think 150km/h is fair. I see no problem in that. I could even do with it lowered. And even with 150km/h i still see cars flip and trucks tumble over. Even tho you are a good driver, everyone else might not be. And so therefor the rules are made to prevent the trolles, not in favour of those who can drive. Thats just how it has to be :)

Archived