Global Rules Update - 2nd April 2018

2 minutes ago, NeonLeon said:

It is a fact that there a many reports in a report system on a day. Although that fact, the team has got like 80 members who can claim and process a report. Because of that, it shouldn't take a month, it should only take 1-2 days.

Also I think they mean that you should make a report within one month. They don't mean the process time.

I'm referring to the appeal in feedback to the higher admins. I know standard reports can be processed within a few days.

Thanks for the information, I hope everyone tries to comply with these rules.I am sure these new rules will make the community and game better. :) 

Good job, thanks for the information  :tmp:

CPU : AMD Ryzen 5 2600X  GPU : MSI Geforce RTX 2060  MOTHERBOARD :  ASUS TUF B450-PLUS GAMING MEMORY : ADATA XPG  16GB (2x8GB) 3200Mhz  SSD :  CORSAIR 120GB  550MB - 500MB  SSD  : SAMSUNG 250GB 860 550MB - 520MB SSD  : ADATA 480GB SU630 520MB - 450MB  CASE : Cooler Master MasterBox MB511  PSU : Thermaltake Smart 700W 80+

Hi.

I have a question. This is the truck I use for offline games. It does not have any modification Is it allowed with these lights in online mode? It has the ones that let you catch the game. I do not know if he has excess lights...

Thanks.

online.png

So when is the update for the NPC wheels and Truck Paintjobs coming?

When it comes to restricting things away from the players (restricting truck parts on save editing, and restricting the speed limits) you've done it straight away, but when it comes to allowing us to use something new it isn't important right now? The rules were changed to enhance the "simulation" side of it, yet without the NPC wheels fix, people are driving around with truck wheels on cars which does the opposite of enhancing the simulator.

Also considering the silent updates that we all click to download in the launcher but we have no information about what it changes unless it's something major.

Edited by H4MZ4_

PdWO2ga.png

On 4/3/2018 at 8:00 AM, heffy15 said:

Hi.

I have a question. This is the truck I use for offline games. It does not have any modification Is it allowed with these lights in online mode? It has the ones that let you catch the game. I do not know if he has excess lights...

Thanks.

online.png

I don't see anything wrong with the lights that I see on this truck, should be fine.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...