There New Plan To Decrease Traffic In D-C Road at Duisburg City

Nour Emam

There is always a Plans to find decrease terrific every place in the world but why we let it join also in the virtual world like "ETS2 Multiplayer". Why?  because this small location and it called DC ROAD I Know it scary for players, in the Game Map there about 200 players and I think many before saw that ingame and it effects the server and the player PC and the getting more terrific there daily, and I think we late to make rules in traffic lights in a game. But not too late. I know Many people will say why you don't avoid it but I can't sometimes because of it shorter than any roads beside and sometime I had to take a job that is crossing this road. But I think this new plan will work well to decrease terrific.

Green Arrow= Road open

Red Arrow= Road Block, Closed, or not Allowed to Drive This Way

Blue Line= Can be driven two ways

Red Line= Road Block, Closed, or not Allowed to Drive This Way

Green Line= Allowed to Drive This Way

zqNTzi5.png             N53iHsE.png

I know it will be hard to take this idea to rules list but I think it best way to solve terrific but let's try and I think it decreases terrific fast.

What you think about it let me know in the comments.

People go there on purpose to be in traffic jam. Why would anyone want the traffic jam to be sorted out :)
It's not real life where it costs us fuel and where we grow leg muscles holding clutch almost forever.

Just use the high way and avoid country road (C-D) if you disagree with me and you are really in a hurry in the game.

13 minutes ago, O?uz C. said:

People go there on purpose to be in traffic jam. Why would anyone want the traffic jam to be sorted out :)
It's not real life where it costs us fuel and where we grow leg muscles holding clutch almost forever.

Just use the high way and avoid country road (C-D) if you disagree with me and you are really in a hurry in the game.

You forgot about us, clutch users,  my left leg always hurts more  after 2 trips through DC road than my right one :D

And as was mentioned above, people go there because they want to be in heavy traffic, those who do not want to spend time there just use highway to avoid this place

Alis*

The best job is one you can play The Witcher 3 in - click

6 minutes ago, SmiLeI said:

You forgot about us, clutch users,  my left leg always hurts more  after 2 trips through DC road than my right one :D

And as was mentioned above, people go there because they want to be in heavy traffic, those who do not want to spend time there just use highway to avoid this place

Nah I didn't forget clutch users, I also play the game with clutch but in game you have the option to not tail gate the vehicle on front which is not an option in real life.
I mean, keep more distance, brake smoother, accelarate smoother, so you will be using less clutch. In real life if you keep distance someone will overtake and you will be late to work :)))

I think it’s popularity exists because people prefer it to driving around with no people. The only way to get people away is an event like the WOT Sweden event. This puts players in a general area away from CD road.

It would not be so easy to make it work and be part of the rules, but the idea is good enough, but do not now think that the traffic is being resolved completely ;) 

ZefojGaming

TruckersMP  |  Master Trucker

Rules | Recruitment | Support | Feedback | Meet the Team | Guides | Suggestions

Regler | Rekruttering | Support | Feedback | Mød Teamet | Guider | Forslag

On 4/2/2018 at 12:20 AM, O?uz C. said:

Who would want to sit in amongst traffic in the first place? Unless you're an utter fool because you'd only be adding to the traffic jam which is a nightmare as is on that road. 
I fail to see any point in players clogging that stretch up in the first place...What is so special about Calais - Duisburg to warrant well over 50+ players travelling along it at the same time, either adding to yet more congestion or just being stupid enough to crash into other players just for the "hell" of it. 
This must be the only route such people can take, or it must be the only job - destination points that they want to do? How boring and old has that thing gotten now? Just to drive along a congested road to be met with an endless cue of traffic because one or more idiots are causing grief? 

If players have any sense at all they would avoid the area full stop, no need for a plan or something to be implemented in the rules tbh. 

On 02/04/2018 at 12:20 AM, O?uz C. said:

Very true, there are plenty of routes around the C-D (also pinned at the top of this chat I believe)

People have always went to high traffic areas just for the feeling of being in traffic, first it was euro port, then here, soon it will most likely go somewhere else. I believe for the most part the decent none troll drivers follow the rules, I have seen a lot of over takers in these high traffic areas that are the main concern really, as they cause 90% of the accidents that I have seen.

I like this plan.I would recommend that you present this plan as a new suggestion.I am sure this plan will reduce the traffic of the d-c road.

i'm with a few others here,  why would you want to remove the traffic jam?

Anyone else remember the glory days of the ox? ;)

Half the fun of mp, is having traffic arround, isn't it?  why else play mp at all?

Dude, this is an internet forum. You can't expect people to read stuff. Jeez.

And we want players who can behave, I'm afraid we can't have what we want :(

"Just remember...if the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off. "

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎4‎/‎1‎/‎2018 at 7:20 PM, O?uz C. said:

I agree with you, people do go there to get in a traffic jam or just to troll other players. The reason why most people travel on that road is because they don't want to be the only trucker on a highway for a while cause it does get boring

• 2 weeks later...

Archived