Canoa Furada

What the Faster Truck?

I thought my scania was fast, but a Mercedes got me over joking.

This is the fastest speed of my truck.

Screenshot_1.jpg.00d6cef7dc75abad12e713b51e7e9e55.jpg

yes.thumb.jpg.3fd22953acedc77e007a728abb750132.jpg

What can I do to improve it? What is the top speed on Truckersmp?

There isn't really a top speed so to say but you should always remember that this is a truck simulator and not a race simulator :)

In reply to this well.. I've gotten around 150 KM/H

2 minutes ago, [VIVA] Ali said:

There isn't really a top speed so to say but you should always remember that this is a truck simulator and not a race simulator :)

In reply to this well.. I've gotten around 150 KM/H

Is your truck Scania?

With the latest game update, the vehicles are limited to 150 speed limitations. So you can't go faster thank 150 km.

• True Story 2

2 minutes ago, Canoa Furada said:

Is your truck Scania?

Yes but it no longer because of the update to the game as mentioned by @HelmeS

1 minute ago, HelmeS said:

With the latest game update, the vehicles are limited to 150 speed limitations. So you can't go faster thank 150 km.

^

1 minute ago, HelmeS said:

Thanks. :)

Just now, [VIVA] Ali said:

Yes but it no longer because of the update to the game as mentioned by @HelmeS

^

Thanks.

Well it depends on the truck load etc but with the latest update you cant go faster than 150 km/h

ps: don't use 12+2

best top speed you can get and maintain is around 114-117mph and thats in a 4x2 daf xf with old school volvo 750 engine and daf zf 12 speed 3.08 ratio gearbox

Highest speed i reached was by Scania S with 730 Hp engine and i made nearly 173 km/hr. As others have mentioned due to recent update you can't drive more than 150 Km/hr in multiplayer.  As far as i know Volvo FH16 is fastest and some members have reached 180 Km/hr with out using any mods.

Edited by Syntackz

hello colleague, well, my friend, what a bad thing you are seeing that the truck is running faster, now the maximum is 150km but it is not a matter of going to 150km friend with what need? it's a simulation game we should have fun in the right way. running at 180km is not fun to the contrary ... then there are the prohibitions ... every truck runs equally every truck is different and beautiful enjoy it ...

Apparently the Mercedes is the fastest, but I don't see why you'd need to go that fast. As said above, you are now limited to 150kmh.

Volvo was the fastest with 750 hp going 171 km/h but now with the 150 km/h limit its irrelevant. Although in SP the 5,000 HP engine mod isn't too bad either. :troll:

Having fast trucks is not hard, LEGALLY you just edit the game.sii remove 5000 default RPM limit, aswell changing some gear ratios and this is the result [Tested in MP before 150kmh limit]:

3StKrvu.png

Well Scania offers the biggest engine. If I'm right they are the only truck to have an engine over 700 horse power.

Although all of the trucks offer a similar gearbox of 12 gears, the larger engine suggests Scania would be fastest.

I like how Renault highest engine is 430 horse power and by far the ugliest (No offense Renault) 

@SuperMouse You need to check again... :lol:

Scanias have engines up to 730 HP.

Volvos have engines up to 750 HP.

Several trucks have gearboxes with more than 12 speeds, there are 12+2 and 16 speeds gearboxes.

Renault Premium has 460 HP as most powerful engine, Renault Magnum's one goes up to 520 HP.

ON-TOPIC: Right now, the fastest truck is... All of them! Even with a 320HP Iveco you can reach 150 Km/h, which is the max speed allowed.

17 minutes ago, FernandoCR [ESP] said:

@SuperMouse You need to check again... :lol:

Scanias have engines up to 730 HP.

Volvos have engines up to 750 HP.

Several trucks have gearboxes with more than 12 speeds, there are 12+2 and 16 speeds gearboxes.

Renault Premium has 460 HP as most powerful engine, Renault Magnum's one goes up to 520 HP.

ON-TOPIC: Right now, the fastest truck is... All of them! Even with a 320HP Iveco you can reach 150 Km/h, which is the max speed allowed.

LOL :)

That's just burnt me. Shows I thought I new my stuff - but don't.