MartyTheTrucker

MAN TGX Euro 6 coming to ETS2

any major difference except euro6 engine and truck's front?

Sadly that's it I'd guess. Euro 6 engine and newer truck front end. I've checked on the interwebs and interior is identical to the old model, so we're probably going to see nothing new there.

They would have to start with the Renault Trucks T before making the MAN, I think it is much expected.

I agree the Renault trucks are in much need of an upgrade hopefully SCS will allow the added custom parts as well

• Upvote 1

New trucks are always awesome to have! Though that truck looks about the same as the old TGX. :\ I really want to like the MAN but I just can't. It will be cool to have another option but the new TGX look so much like the old one that I think I'd rather have the Volvo FM added next, instead.

• Upvote 1

I only hope the MP4 is already finished and someone is working on Renault T since they talk about it, cause it seems they´re now working in the new TGX just cause it´s so much the same as the old one. As Mike said... almost the same, let´s hope SCS will make it faster than the Mercedes then : P

Lets not forget SCS can only add whichever trucks get provided to them, but I think in most cases they ask for the truck. In this case MAN has chosen to provide one of the new TGX's to SCS to add in the game, and SCS have kindly accepted.

EDIT: They've talked about how they want to renew all truck sounds but they just can't get the trucks they need for sound recording. I guess getting a truck for this stuff is something hard to do.

Well this is a pic of the interior of a Euro 6 MAN TGX. Looks exactly the same as the one of the old model.

MAN-salpicadero.jpg

Sorry but im disapointed but the outside looks good

Im looking more forward to the new Renault T