Sounds of crashes for everyone

This could be an interesting little thing to see being added into the mod. It's also not gonna be worthless time spent on adding it, seeing as everyone manage to crash or flip their truck, or drive into the barrier infront of the toll stations etc etc, in most of the areas I go to.

The question is; is it even possible to do this? :huh::wesmart:

APPEAL A BAN  -  TMP RULES  -  SUPPORT

This is a very good suggestion to improve bot in-game realism and user experience. I would like to point out a benefit that goes along the enhancement:

The player will be alerted of the crash and will help prevent series collisions if, for instance, the player is turning a blind corner and cannot see the crash up front.

• Like 1

~ Lord12 ~

• 3 weeks later...

I can't answer all the messages at the same time, so this is for everyone:

Obviously it could be an option that you can turn on/off, so that's a good point. Also the sound can be executed at different volumes depending on the distance (in such a distance the sound will not be possible to hear it).
 I think if this is a simulator (not an arcade game like Battlefield, answering to @SVers), this "realistic sounds" can give us a better game experience (for those who want all type of sounds), and the player who wants a better "funny/arcade" experience, can deactivate all those sounds (like the radio "beep", the reverse sound, turn off the radio, etc)

On 11/10/2018 at 2:40 PM, Averazon said:

This would be a cool idea for the singleplayer mode. For multiplayer, let's be honest... The amount of crashes can be very high, just thinking of the calais-duisburg road. Waiting in a traffic jam and hearing the crashes, it will make me just turn around and go back to my garage lol

Yes, I know it would be very stressing for some people. That's why It would be good to be a deactivable feature.

On 10/22/2018 at 12:30 AM, RoyaltyIsa said:

On the C-D road, it will become a festival of sounds. In my opinion .. I do not see this as something really necessary, I believe there are other things that can be added, and put this suggestion in the last place of the list.

I will be neutral in this suggestion.

Obviously it's not a necessary feature. Just a suggestion for those who want a realistic experience.

Could be a nice Idea. But it should have a "on/off" button somewhere in the mp settings, because on routes where are many people, it could get veeeeerrryyy annoying. Anyway, i support it! +1

Sincerely Flying Cat

• Like 1

ETS2 since end of 2013

ETS2 on steam since 2/17/2016

ETS2MP since 2/23/2016

TMP-Forum since 9/21/2018

On 10/22/2018 at 6:30 AM, RoyaltyIsa said:

On the C-D road, it will become a festival of sounds. In my opinion .. I do not see this as something really necessary, I believe there are other things that can be added, and put this suggestion in the last place of the list.

I will be neutral in this suggestion.

Absolutely right. If it is added, developers should give us ability to activate/deactivate that.

• True Story 1

76561198178929243.png

Full-Stack Web Developer

• 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

ok it would be nice to have a better sound but I don't think the tmp guys want to go & smash up there cars just to make a new crash sound lol there as to be some youtube videos out there with really good crash sound that good be used its just finding the right ones & making them work 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

There is no such thing as a crash sound in-game. The sound you hear when crashing is called an 'UI sound'. There is no way for us to implement something like this the way you suggested us to, as there is no ideal solution to this.

Rejected.

tfmpillow | Retired Team Member

Rules | Recruitment | Support | Feedback | Meet the Team | Guides | Suggestions