150 Km/h update is good or not?

[BST] - Kuakata Express

150 km/h update is good for us or not?  

471 members have voted

1. 1. 150 Km/h speed limit update is good for us? or not?

• yes! its good!
    • No! I am angry! I want to leave from earth righf now :p

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 01/04/2018 at 12:25 PM, jamesfistwall said:

Yes we already have every other server if you don't like a bit of hijinx, I think everybody here would be lying to say they don't like to speed a little when in quieter areas of the map.

To a point, I still run with limiter on.  Yes I will admit to doing 90kmh on an 80kmh autobahn if its quiet. 

On 01/04/2018 at 6:27 PM, seariver25 said:

if  you want safe, you should go to eu1 or other non-ramming server.

i like more fast to my driving technology.

common accident can be forgived, but intended accident must be ban, many accidents are intentional that made by malicious players(eg: the car or non-freight truck, blocking, ramming).

so 150km/h limit can not reduce intended accident, but can reduce many driving funny of players.

I thought the purpose was to drive safely regardless of server. This is a truck sim not need4speed or crash simulator. 

6 hours ago, Asyedan said:

The speed limit is OK. 150 kph is still a very high speed. I only think it should be disabled in EU #4, since you cant harm anyone there.

Totally agreed, went to EU4 with a friend to drive around with cars, only to find out that you can't drive more than 150km/h with those either, on a freeroam server.

I think it should be nice, when you can run faster than 150km/h but it´s a Trucking Simulation not a Racing game.

But what about that guys, that prefer Cars? :D

Should they able to get faster then 150km/h ?

I think that would be end in many hard crashes with cars.:(

7 hours ago, Ghost2501 said:

if they do that, they should also reduce the body strength of the scouts and reduce their momentum so they can't flip a truck or do so much damage to a truck.  In reality if a car hits a truck, its game over for the car, and as for the truck, probably little more than a bent under-ride guard of dented front bumper

its a great idea. On the other hand, some 4x2 trucks like 680HP MAN, 730HP Scania or 750HP FH16 can do 170+ in game.
Its unfair to set the limiter on 150km/h if those trucks originally can run faster than it. 

High speed crashes on trucks was due to driver's ability, trolls isn't the main cause.
The purpose of 150km/h should be applied on cars only since its a horrible bomb to other truck drivers.

#160km/h skilled driver

3 minutes ago, neversing0v0 said:

its a great idea. On the other hand, some 4x2 trucks like 680HP MAN, 730HP Scania or 750HP FH16 can do 170+ in game.
Its unfair to set the limiter on 150km/h if those trucks originally can run faster than it. 

High speed crashes on trucks was due to driver's ability, trolls isn't the main cause.
The purpose of 150km/h should be applied on cars only since its a horrible bomb to other truck drivers.

#160km/h skilled driver

you will be hard pressed to get a stock truck past 80mph, they're all limited to 56, a Skoda can do around 140mph if its a hot one

19 minutes ago, ZaViN4C said:

Why don't you just ban cars if you don't want people driving them? The purpose of a car is to drive faster than a truck, so it can reach destinations faster. Cars are completely useless now.

Driving at excessive speeds is the main cause for the majority of accidents.

With the introduction of a reduced maximum speed limit the TruckersMP team wants to increase road safety and improve our all gameplay experience.

Their intention is not to steer players away from using the scout car. And the recently introduced caravan proves that.

On 10.6.2018 at 7:07 PM, neversing0v0 said:

#160km/h skilled driver

why should a truck drive over 150km/h?! I never saw a truck on german or other highway which drive 150km/h+. Thats unrealistic.

#SpeedlimitForAllTrucks=max100km/h

On 9.6.2018 at 6:51 PM, Mihnea2203 said:

yeah i f***ing hate it because u cant overtake no one... 170 would be a great limiter , 150 is feeling slow , anyways the crashes will still be in the mp mod forever

" anyways the crashes will still be in the mp mod forever" --> correct, because of players like you there will be always crashes in the MP (your punishment history says all about you - especially for ban for high speeding ramming and overtaking).

But i am glad to see that more people start to recording his game session to upload the replays for a ban. And i am glad to see that 2 people got perma banned because of my replay and 2 other will follow.

But back to topic: i will ask you the following: do you ever saw a trucks on highway in europe which was faster then 100km/h?! i never saw a trucks which drive 150km/h or fast.

On 1.4.2018 at 1:09 PM, [???????] Quickly said:

It would be better to make a limit of 90 km / h on all servers (As it was before). It's still a trucker's simulator, not a Vin Diesel simulator ..;)

i totally agree with your opinion. I drive in MP max. 90km/h because i am playing for a company and because of "Need for Speed Players" which cannot control her Truck/Car i start recording + uploading my game session and i offer all players which are normal players: do the same! with the knowlege that players which are ramming, blocking, insulting,... get banned and so i went back to EU2.

On 1.4.2018 at 1:18 PM, Sprinter318 [BY-4] said:

jamesfistwall Agreed, I think the limiter should be taken off and if you dont like driving fast or have problems with "reckless drivers going 180km/h then play on eu1.

This game is not "Need for Speed". But your punishment history says all about your character as player (4 active ban for ramming other players with high speed). If you have problems with the speed limit it would be better to play a racing game but ETS2 is still a simulator game.

Trucks never reach 150km/h+ (exception an upgraded truck for Ralley Dakhar and stuff like that)

1 hour ago, [EG-F] KragnkTarugh said:

i totally agree with your opinion. I drive in MP max. 90km/h because i am playing for a company and because of "Need for Speed Players" which cannot control her Truck/Car i start recording + uploading my game session and i offer all players which are normal players: do the same! with the knowlege that players which are ramming, blocking, insulting,... get banned and so i went back to EU2.

I record runs in their entirety now.  I have no problem with people doing 150km/h even though I do 90km/h, so long as they pass with care and can actually control their vehicle.  Keyboard definately is not the way to drive at speed.  If they want to drive and smash their way through as far as I am concerned they can go play a race game where contact is expected.  OR drive on EU4 where there is no collision damage.

Mooore limits people cannot handle their cars / trucks .. Safer for all 

No limit on EU #4 Cause freeroam i understood there is no collision damage on players?.

I dont care if you personally can handle your truck mistakes can happen and if you can handle truck there is 10 - 20 who cannot do it. 

20 hours ago, Explore Transport said:

I record runs in their entirety now.  I have no problem with people doing 150km/h even though I do 90km/h, so long as they pass with care and can actually control their vehicle.  Keyboard definately is not the way to drive at speed.  If they want to drive and smash their way through as far as I am concerned they can go play a race game where contact is expected.  OR drive on EU4 where there is no collision damage.

Since you are troll and all player are trolls.

22 hours ago, [EG-F] KragnkTarugh said:

why should a truck drive over 150km/h?! I never saw a truck on german or other highway which drive 150km/h+. Thats unrealistic.

I'm talking about truck performance and you put regulations on desk, why cars should drive over 220km/h?! The 150 lock patch was designed for cars originally.
If maximum is locked to 100km/h, it still overspeed in whole game. Why don't set it on 90 and ban all player who unlock the speed limiter in settings:)

3 hours ago, neversing0v0 said:

Since you are troll and all player are trolls.

because I drive to the speed limit, you call me a Troll?

I would like to ask why that be trolling?  what I was saying is that players who are travelling at 150km/h which is around 90mph - (160km/h being 100mph) that they pass other players with care and respect.  Is that too much to ask?

and even if you are travelling at 90km/h on your limiter then begin to go down a long descent on a motorway, (there are a few on the map), gravity mechanic will take over and you will reach 110km/h, your truck may not have a retarder or engine brake because you may not have unlocked that item yet.

PS: calling someone a Troll Is against the forum rules, plus, its impolite :-)

It's a game, if i go with 150km/h and not cause an accident or 180km/h it's a game, it's not ramming it's not nothing, it's a game, but the 150km/h was caused because of the c-d road, where all players stay there :) because they don't have money to buy some map dlc, there are people with SKODA'S and the ruleswhere not to travel there .. they stop on left of the road.. yes the skoda's where going with 200..on c-d and accidents, but there are accidents even with 150km/h .. 

i would make a sistem, 100/kmh for amateur drivers, and 150 for good drivers, crashes are caused by kids,  and driving without trailer on high roads, probably to cause an accident ..  

PS: i play on c-d because i  am not in a company !!

SAY STOP TO RACISM !!!!

Romanian people are people just like you !

Archived