150 Km/h update is good or not?

[BST] - Kuakata Express

150 km/h update is good for us or not?  

471 members have voted

1. 1. 150 Km/h speed limit update is good for us? or not?

• yes! its good!
    • No! I am angry! I want to leave from earth righf now :p

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello, 

In my opinion 150km/h should be set only on cars and on trucks 110km/h I remember before it was set on 110 and it was very well like this ^^ 

On 01.04.2018 at 1:56 PM, Kuakata Express said:

I think TruckersMp's new Speed Limit Update [150 Km/h] is a very good decision for us. because, most of the accident are creating for high speed and also they drive recklessly (like me) 

Yes,I totally agree with you.some people have made it really a hobby to disturb people,with this speed limit, a little more they started to calm down.

Y6JLoj.png.1482f0bf87625eca4c05028e655c74c1.png

On 4/1/2018 at 4:26 PM, Kuakata Express said:

I think TruckersMp's new Speed Limit Update [150 Km/h] is a very good decision for us. because, most of the accident are creating for high speed and also they drive recklessly (like me) 

I feel its okay but then again yes they are very risk though like if all people started driving 150 kmph lol I can imagine all trucks will fly in the air if they rammed each other :P

20 hours ago, DavinaETS said:

150km/h is terrible. 

Eu1 should be 90km/h end of. To stop the idiots on there who blame & ban innocent people. 

A speed limit is a speed limit. 

here is a question for you, why do you think that the 93 MPH max speed limit is terrible? is it because you cant speed in your truck or car?

the reason this is in place is because of people who are recklessly driving, and ramming. telling TMP that the max speed limiter is a terrible idea with out giving alternative solutions to the original problem, wont get the limiter removed from any server other then EU4.

@DavinaETS

EU1 isn't the cause of the issue, seeing has how EU1 has a max speed limit of 55 mph, and is the only server with a speed limiter set that low. ATS server(s) are set to a max speed limit of 85 mph and ETS servers, excluding EU1, are set at a max speed of 93 MPH.

the problem comes from all the reports coming from the servers that are not simulation servers. ie EU2.

14 hours ago, DavinaETS said:

Well the idiot that chose to ban me recently for claiming I 'rammed" him was doing 144km/h. And this was on EU1. So not only was he speeding he was also using a speed hack.

if you have proof, you can report the person that was using the speed hack, and they will be banned permanently. also how do you know he was doing 90 mph?

3 minutes ago, FernandoCR [ESP] said:

@ShadowWolf2k7 The video in the report is from the reporter inside view and he/she even zooms-in to show the dashboard, you can see clearly that it's showing over 140 Km/h. 

Reveal hidden contents

05.26.2018-10.54.57

I see 2 problems then. 1 the person who did the reporting is using a speed hack on the EU1 server, which is a perma ban and 2 if the person who was recording was moving at the time of being rammed, then that would also be proof that the rammer is using a speed hack which is a perma ban.

2 hours ago, ShadowWolf2k7 said:

I see 2 problems then. 1 the person who did the reporting is using a speed hack on the EU1 server, which is a perma ban and 2 if the person who was recording was moving at the time of being rammed, then that would also be proof that the rammer is using a speed hack which is a perma ban.

The problem is that in the video it's never shown which server the player has joined. It could be EU#2 or EU#3, so unless @DavinaETS had video evidence showing that the report was made while in EU#1 server, there's no way to prove that there was speed-hacking involved. TBH, I find it hard to believe that someone would join EU#1 server and use a speed-hack to drive at 144 Km/h when he/she can do 150 Km/h "legally" in EU#2...

It's a good decision.
They have changed the speedlimit for a reason. ^_^

10 hours ago, Betjon said:

I will never understand the people who have the burning desire to drive a truck faster than 150 km / h...

I agree.
There is so many that wants to race with trucks, but trucks isn't build for racing.

I normally drive 100-120 on highways, and most of the time 90 on the country roads, but when people just race up and down C-D road it's only causing problems...

11 hours ago, FernandoCR [ESP] said:

The problem is that in the video it's never shown which server the player has joined. It could be EU#2 or EU#3, so unless @DavinaETS had video evidence showing that the report was made while in EU#1 server, there's no way to prove that there was speed-hacking involved. TBH, I find it hard to believe that someone would join EU#1 server and use a speed-hack to drive at 144 Km/h when he/she can do 150 Km/h "legally" in EU#2...

i went and looked at the profile of the person who got banned, and his ban was on EU1. and since he said the person he supposedly rammed was doing 90 mph, that would say both were using a speed hack on EU1

@ShadowWolf2k7 Read what @Joao Rodrigues posted above. Bans issued from web system reports usually appear as "EU#1", even when the incident happened in a different server.

One example from my reports (the player's username was deleted):

Spoiler

05.27.2018-01.49.53

You can see that it was accepted and occurred in EU#2 server. Now, the ban (link to the video was also removed):

Spoiler

05.27.2018-01.52.12

So, a ban showing "Server: ETS2: EU#1" can actually be for an action that happened in EU#2 server.

EDIT: Just checked 3 more of my reports, they were all about EU#2 server and they all appear in the bans as EU#1.

Archived