150 Km/h update is good or not?

[BST] - Kuakata Express

150 km/h update is good for us or not?  

471 members have voted

1. 1. 150 Km/h speed limit update is good for us? or not?

• yes! its good!
    • No! I am angry! I want to leave from earth righf now :p

I have to say that the speed limiter update has been great since its been introduced, it has stopped alot of the problems of certain truckers flying past everyone and not having any control and causing an accident, even putting the speed limiter into the citys has been good prevents people flying through junctions. :)

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I found the speed limiter a good ideia because there are some guys who walk or go crazy beating us up flipping so I think the limiter was good to now control the traffic not to stay that madness that was before and it does not bother me at all

Kind Regards,
Folatti

339458068_role_Translator(1).png.1c7213d 904932591_role_CommunityModerator(2).png

Languages: English 🇺🇸 | Portuguese 🇧🇷

Report System | Ban Appeal | Feedback System | Rules | Knowledge Base | Server Status

Need help with something, or can't find a solution to your issue? Submit a ticket with the support team here!

with this limiter of 150 km the servers already lost more than half of players. At midnight Brazil time the server europe 2 on Monday had 1200 players now has on average 450 players. and will continue to fall. and when launching the game multiplayer (on the road) you can believe that the euro truck simulator 2 goes to the failure of multiplayer. since the engine of (on the road) is better. The solution is to take the limiter in europe 4.

The speed limiter is a good step to improving the safety of drivers, however some roads like the CD road should be limited further.  Limiting the speed at which people can drive on the servers is a good step towards reducing the number of accidents happening on the servers, especially when it comes to people driving the Scout car's, as they become unstable on corners once breaking 100mph.   

On 8/5/2018 at 12:37 PM, ADA Paulo said:

with this limiter of 150 km the servers already lost more than half of players. At midnight Brazil time the server europe 2 on Monday had 1200 players now has on average 450 players. and will continue to fall. and when launching the game multiplayer (on the road) you can believe that the euro truck simulator 2 goes to the failure of multiplayer. since the engine of (on the road) is better. The solution is to take the limiter in europe 4.

No you're wrong it was less ppl because of the 1.31 beta now that 1.31 was released the server is full again

Of course I think that somebody does not want drive 150km/h .. But for me personally is good for other drivers because previously will highly population rammers,trollers,blockers,.... And now I think that is it better :) 

Kind Regards : RedWolfTV

Members on TMP :tmp:

I don't really support this. I can see why you guys chose for it, but I don't quite like it.

Like alot of other people say, if you don't like people speeding you could join eu1 or any other server with a speed limit.

Overtaking is now indeed hard sometimes, and people will block the roads, its almost impossible to overtake someone annoying now.

I maybe would like to suggest a little thing tho, the most accidents are created by stupid flying skoda drivers doing 230 km/h into the side of your truck, maybe its an idea to limit the skoda speeds to 160-170 km/h and removed the limit on trucks.

thanks for reading.

[WARNING] Dyslexic people around here, yea I talk about me, I have dyslexia, don't judge me on my writing :P

Why would I put a picture to make you lag? :P

Btw listen my own radio at https://streaming.shoutcast.com/Bom-007-s

25 minutes ago, Ricibom said:

I don't really support this. I can see why you guys chose for it, but I don't quite like it.

Like alot of other people say, if you don't like people speeding you could join eu1 or any other server with a speed limit.

Overtaking is now indeed hard sometimes, and people will block the roads, its almost impossible to overtake someone annoying now.

I maybe would like to suggest a little thing tho, the most accidents are created by stupid flying skoda drivers doing 230 km/h into the side of your truck, maybe its an idea to limit the skoda speeds to 160-170 km/h and removed the limit on trucks.

thanks for reading.

did you forget that the car is a reskinned truck? a lot of the people complaining that they cant speed, also have banns for: 1. reckless driving 2. improper overtaking 3. ramming and 4 blocking. most people don't have all 4 of those at the same time but they have at least 1 or 2 of them.

as for your comment of if people don't like speeding join EU1 (the only ETS server with a lower speed limiter), I will say, if you don't like people playing on the server of their choice, and driving at the speed that is marked for that road, you and all of those people can go play single player that is what it is there for. you can speed to your hearts content.

you may not like or agree with the 93 mph (you want to know what this is in KPH, do the conversion) max speed limiter, but it is the direct result of EU2's rammers, reckless drivers, blockers, and trolls. so you can thank them for the 93 mph max speed. on a side note, ETS has a higher max speed limiter then ATS by almost 10 mph.

4 minutes ago, ShadowWolf2k7 said:

did you forget that the car is a reskinned truck? a lot of the people complaining that they cant speed, also have banns for: 1. reckless driving 2. improper overtaking 3. ramming and 4 blocking. most people don't have all 4 of those at the same time but they have at least 1 or 2 of them.

as for your comment of if people don't like speeding join EU1 (the only ETS server with a lower speed limiter), I will say, if you don't like people playing on the server of their choice, and driving at the speed that is marked for that road, you and all of those people can go play single player that is what it is there for. you can speed to your hearts content.

you may not like or agree with the 93 mph (you want to know what this is in KPH, do the conversion) max speed limiter, but it is the direct result of EU2's rammers, reckless drivers, blockers, and trolls. so you can thank them for the 93 mph max speed. on a side note, ETS has a higher max speed limiter then ATS by almost 10 mph.

Euuhhhh, yes ofcourse I know xd...

but a normal truck doesn't hit the 230 km/h mark either, I am pretty sure there are way to limit topspeed like changing gearboxes,engines or car weight....

Personally, I think its easier this way for trollers to do their bits here since you can't pass them properly, making blocks is easy aswell since you can't go around them since they will also speed up to 150 and there you are, stuck and pushed aside... 

This is a discussion point, and in genereal more people dissagree anyway, doesn't mean we're right, but doesn't mean we're wrong either, we have to do this all together, by that said I dont like you to show up like a ''know it all'' telling the majority of the people on this topic to simply shut up if we don't like it.

That you have a different point of vieuw, thats okay, that you maybe have more ingame experience, thats fine aswell, but that doesn't mean you're worth more than anyone else here, we're all equally, and we all have our own point of vieuw to it.

thanks for reading.

[WARNING] Dyslexic people around here, yea I talk about me, I have dyslexia, don't judge me on my writing :P

Why would I put a picture to make you lag? :P

Btw listen my own radio at https://streaming.shoutcast.com/Bom-007-s

32 minutes ago, Ricibom said:

The TruckersMP team closely looked into the truth about what mainly caused accidents. They realized that it were players driving at excessive speeds who eventually lost control over their vehicle. And the reduced maximum speed limit is the logic consequence of that realization.
Players, who do not agree to speeding, are therefore not the problem. And to send them to another server is consequently not the solution. As a matter of fact, all players are entitled to freely chose the server of their preference.

I wonder what good would come of it and where would it lead us if we would leave the field to those who ride roughshod over mutual consideration and respect?

Archived