150 Km/h update is good or not?

[BST] - Kuakata Express

150 km/h update is good for us or not?  

471 members have voted

1. 1. 150 Km/h speed limit update is good for us? or not?

• yes! its good!
    • No! I am angry! I want to leave from earth righf now :p

On 4/23/2018 at 8:30 AM, ZimnySorbet said:

Very bad. I make almost than 3-4 MILIONS KM on ETS 2 MAP with speed 172 km/h sometimes 180km/h and i don't crash only when other players make "Brake chceck" on me or block road. Now if all up think "Is not racing game" okay... make speed limit in real live for all cars on earth to 80km/h and then you see it's not speed is problem ONLY not FFS PAYING ATTENTION!!! SPEED is only factor of crashes.  And i don't understand other players nobody ask us like PiS politics in our Poland country "Only we have right nobody care us". Bye ETS2MP R.I.P

21b.jpg

4i21k0-5.png

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You'd think they'd stop trying to limit us in the "free use" servers after releasing the /fix function, but no, you gotta keep trying to please the people who constantly complain about speeding, even though there's a server that fits exactly those kinds of people. Most people that join Europe 2 know exactly what to expect, but I guess the lead team thinks we're all stupid and must be controlled.

I do however understand this point of view of some Critics  when it comes to the Car.  However, I still do not understand that some people have the desire to drive faster than 150 km / h with a truck.

The game world is designed for trucks, not for Cars.  With 80 to 90 km / h you can make the turns without any problems. But at high speeds it gets harder and harder. This problem is not least due to the fact that you can not make the game world  at 1:1 scale and therefore sometimes very sharp curves are Necessary.

error.png

On ‎4‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 12:15 PM, RycerzLasu said:

The worst update ever... If you don't want ride fast, you should go on 90 km/h limit server.

here is the counter point. if you want to speed go play, Need for Speed, Forza, Grand Theft Auto (any version), F1 (any version). if you have to play ETS and still need to speed I have 4 words for you go play single player.

Yes good decision. I saw some people saying: "No, not good. If you have a problem with someone going 180km/h go play on EU1." This is absolutly ridiculous. There are still people who want to drive on EU2 for some reason but still want to drive realistic. Rules also apply for EU2 and higher speeds will make accidents more common.  

I wonder what is the true reason behind all the whining about 30 km/h less top speed.

The additional time one would need to cover the same distance with 150 km/h instead of 180 km/h is actually neglibigly small.

An example.

According to this thread, 1 hour real time equals 19 hours of game time on european highways (note that this relation differs to UK highways and to cities). 

1. If one drives a distance of 1800 km at 180 km/h, it would take one 10 hours game time, which equals  approx. 32 minutes real time.
  2. Now, if one drives the same distance at 150 km/h, it would take one 12 hours game time, which equals approx. 38 minutes real time.

As you can see, that is a difference of only 6 minutes real time!

The example above is of course an exaggeration, because the average speed will be way lower.
Please tell me that you are not whining about hypothetical 6 minutes difference. 

Such a measure was taken due to accidents. and this is a very accurate decision. This is a simulation game. which in real life would go with a loaded truck 180?

Of course is it perferct :) I am very happy because is it better not to mention NFS :)) Thank you all TruckersMP team

On ‎5‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 8:04 AM, !VLAD! said:

In my opinion , the limit can be removed on Europe 2 , and Europe 4.

the limiter definitely needs to remain on the server that the majority of the reports of reckless driving came from. as for EU4 the only person that that reckless driving will hurt is the person doing the reckless driving.

yes it is a good project but only in the trucks. A vehicle user is bored to go with 150. I am also bored. 

-I dont think it should be in vehicles.

-ı think need to be in trucks

best regards

forz

15 hours ago, Mr. Khan said:

Such a measure was taken due to accidents. and this is a very accurate decision. This is a simulation game. which in real life would go with a loaded truck 180?

yes you mentioned it yourself 

this is a truck simulation game  truck game what is looking for skoda ? 

Görüntüler?  q = tbn :?  ANd9GcS8GJihtxyjAJ5zGbtSjBL   $ιɢɴed вy мeĸα ĸнαzιх

Today i see on road (1.800km) moore than 10 crashes or collisions on EU2 and moore than 3-4 wrong way driving. So what is point of speed limits ? Id$^% will be crash agian and agian and agian... eliminate them !!! then speed limits don't be needed. Why evrybody who drive good in 180km/h must be victims?. I have all recorded also i don't waste my time to send tickets agian and agian for imbecil who will be banned only for 3 days MAX! really? start change rules to perm ban for 3-4 bans on history and bye... or two bans per year and ban for year simple.  ETS serwers will be clean of morons in one month.:angry::angry:

19 hours ago, ZimnySorbet said:

Today i see on road (1.800km) moore than 10 crashes or collisions on EU2 and moore than 3-4 wrong way driving. So what is point of speed limits ? Id$^% will be crash agian and agian and agian... eliminate them !!! then speed limits don't be needed. Why evrybody who drive good in 180km/h must be victims?. I have all recorded also i don't waste my time to send tickets agian and agian for imbecil who will be banned only for 3 days MAX! really? start change rules to perm ban for 3-4 bans on history and bye... or two bans per year and ban for year simple.  ETS serwers will be clean of morons in one month.:angry::angry:

Would you be so kind and explain how the speed limit and wrong way driving are connected?

Your dissatisfaction regarding the ban system seems to be based on the unawareness of how the punishment system works.
Please carefully read the following information to get up to date:

In case of any questions, please feel free to ask in the forum or via the feedback system on the TruckersMP website. :)

Archived