150 Km/h update is good or not?

[BST] - Kuakata Express

150 km/h update is good for us or not?  

471 members have voted

1. 1. 150 Km/h speed limit update is good for us? or not?

• yes! its good!
    • No! I am angry! I want to leave from earth righf now :p

Ets2 is a Simulation and don’t a Race Game, so a Speed Limit (150km/h) with a Truck isn’t a Simulation.So it would be great then the speed limit is 90 km/h ! :) 

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply
25 minutes ago, Wolfman93 said:

It's good, but that's not the main reason for the accidents. The main reason are people tailgating eachother with a lot of drivers behind, and the guys who overtake on small roads without even tabbing to see if there are only 2 players on the road and/or the distance in between trucks. 

We can only do so much to prevent an accident until we have to address the...*clears throat*...human factor .

909352999_role_RetiredTeamMember.png.778

1753152791_role_ReportModerator.png.19771713344466_role_GameModerator.png.6d5d141071312553_role_GameModeratorLeader.png.927432954_role_HumanResources.png.9c8e45

I am going to the forum of the MP to express my displeasure on the new implemented rule of speed, it is worth noting that I take it responsibly and paying attention to the repercussions that could have on my account. And what I said in this post is only with your own opinion. The discontent with the MP is the new rule implemented last weekend which forbids us to pass 150 KM / H which seems absurd considering the main rules of the game specifically rule 3.1 which manifests between its scripts that it is allowed to place a 750 HP motor on any truck. It is absurd because for that we would want 750 HP if they only let us be at 150 KM / H. Maybe my opinion is just one more than many but on my part I know that you are losing players of this great simulation game. It should be noted that the creator of this post is one of those drivers that is usually more than 150 KM / H but it should also be noted that if we do it is our own responsibility and attending to the repercussions that this act could bring without further Nothing to say thank you for reading this post.

there is a good reason why the majority of players play on the non speed limiter servers. simply because its boring as hell to drive on a empty road with a speed limiter, knowing that you wont see anyone for hours, because everyone is driving at the same speed.

encountering traffic is what makes online playable. sometimes you get overtaken, sometimes you overtake. sometimes its the thrill of having someone next to you and doing everything possible to keep your lane.

yes, there are people who cant drive, but they are way more rare than laggers. 

speaking of which, why not take care of laggers instead of killing the game?

laggers are a much bigger issue. having someone instantly stop for several seconds because their  internet/computer cant handle a bit of load, is what causing a lot more major accidents than everything else.

it should be obvious what people want just by looking at the distribution of player numbers.

hint. its the lack of a speed limit for above said reasons

who has the popcorn, all these people complaining that they cant go 112+ mph in a truck is funny to watch. I have seen 2 suggestions, one limit only the cars to 93 mph. and the other, go play on EU1. the first one they did, though the car, using the games logic, is basicly the same thing you don't want limited, a truck. as for the second, telling people to go play on EU1, I say to you, go play SP if you want to go over 93 mph in your version of ETRS.

It is ridiculous to be seeing people complaining at all, but to even see them go on to say that the game will lose players and is going into bankruptcy.

No, the players lost are the very speed freaks that ruin the game by going an excessive speed and crashing into other players, and true players who want to get on with whatever jobs they are doing. 

So I see here the only people complaining are the very trolls the admins should be rid of, and I think it is good they implemented it. 

A Speed Limit will prevent accidents, if everyone took external, that would also help, but myself find the update very good.

# NO SPEED LIMI 150 KM. I'm not crying. I think I should release the speed on other servers. since it is not offline and the velocity at the same speed is exceeded. the game is very annoying.so put multiplayer in the game ON THE ROAD the competitor. I and most of us will migrate to it. and will not come back for ets2.ja me and my friends will not buy more ets2 dlcs.

# SEM LIMITE DE VELOCIDADE 150 KM. Eu não estou chorando. Eu acho que deveria liberar a velocidade em outros servidores. já que no  off-line e a velocidade na mesma velocidade é excedida. o jogo é muito chato.por isso coloque o multiplayer no jogo ON THE ROAD o concorrente. Eu e a maioria de nós vamos migrar para ele. e não vai voltar para ets2.ja eu e meus amigos não vão comprar mais ets2 dlcs.

download.jpg

It's just a feeling of "less" freedom if I drive in the car.. 150 kmp/h is not enough, if people want to drive slower: they can. If people want to go faster: they can without speedlimiter. 

Also, EU2 is a very busy server, everyone go's for the fun to drive faster there. Now everything is gone.. EU1 is less busier, but there was the speedlimiter. If people don't want to crash or get crashed, drive slower.. then they have to go to EU1. 

It is a bad idea.. 

Sorry

I hope this will be removed.

On 03/04/2018 at 2:35 AM, Cheito 507 said:

Eu estou indo para o fórum do MP para expressar o meu descontentamento sobre a nova regra de velocidade implementada, é importante notar que eu tomo isso de forma responsável e prestando atenção às repercussões que poderia ter na minha conta. E o que eu disse neste post é apenas com sua própria opinião. O descontentamento com o MP é a nova regra implementada no último final de semana que nos proíbe passar 150 KM / H o que parece absurdo considerando as regras principais do jogo especificamente a regra 3.1 que manifesta entre seus scripts que é permitido colocar um motor de 750 HP qualquer caminhão. É um absurdo porque, para isso, queremos 750 HP, se eles nos deixarem a 150 KM / H. Talvez minha opinião seja apenas mais uma do que muitas, mas, de minha parte, sei que você está perdendo jogadores desse ótimo jogo de simulação.

That's right, my friend, you spoke well. me and my friends will not recommend buying the games and dlcs

On 03/04/2018 at 5:21 AM, triton1407 said:

Há uma boa razão pela qual a maioria dos jogadores joga nos servidores não limitadores de velocidade. simplesmente porque é chato como o inferno para dirigir em uma estrada vazia com um limitador de velocidade, sabendo que você não vai ver ninguém por horas, porque todo mundo está dirigindo na mesma velocidade.

Encontrar tráfego é o que torna o jogo online. às vezes você é ultrapassado, às vezes você ultrapassa. às vezes é a emoção de ter alguém ao seu lado e fazer todo o possível para manter sua pista.

sim, há pessoas que não podem dirigir, mas são muito mais raras do que laggers. 

por falar nisso, por que não cuidar de laggers em vez de matar o jogo?

Os laggers são um problema muito maior. ter alguém parar instantaneamente por vários segundos porque sua internet / computador não aguenta um pouco de carga, é o que causa muito mais acidentes graves do que tudo o mais.

deveria ser óbvio o que as pessoas querem apenas olhando para a distribuição do número de jogadores.

sugestão. sua a falta de um limite de velocidade acima das razões disse

That's right, my friend, you spoke well. me and my friends will not recommend buying the game and dlcs

Archived