150 Km/h update is good or not?

[BST] - Kuakata Express

150 km/h update is good for us or not?  

471 members have voted

1. 1. 150 Km/h speed limit update is good for us? or not?

• yes! its good!
    • No! I am angry! I want to leave from earth righf now :p

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Players who travel at a speed of 165-170, fall into accidents much less because of their driving experience. Not an experienced player can get into an accident and at a speed of 50 km / h. Already had the experience of setting a limit of 90 km / h on EU1, and the number of players there has significantly decreased. 800-900 compared with EU2 3600 (+250 revolutions)
I myself travel with  a speed with170 and I do not get in an accident because I drive fairly accurately, as well as with many who travel with a speed with 170.

Kinda good, kinda not. :D

This is a simulation, and I also like to drive with a speed-limiter. But sometimes it's fun to drive faster! (150km/h is enough for me.)

I understand that people like to drive 'a bit' faster. ^_^

I really thing the limiter is very bad, like, sometime im alone os scandinavia with some cargo and i accelerate to 164km/h cause make the travel much much better, if you want a limiter go to Eu1, there is a simulation server, that server is for you, saying 180km/h is Need For Speed

something litle like that make me want to stop play ETS2MP, For real

1 hour ago, [TPL] Bialy said:

Check yourself. There is a speed limit on all servers, including EU#4

My bad, I assumed since EU#4 is free roam there would be no need for a speed limiter

Ugh, some people say TMP is """unrealistic""" now, but they're still all for ./fix command. Also why can't I speed because of some inexperienced guy going 175 and rolling off the road into another person? I personally use 6x2/4 on my truck, and it keeps my truck on the road along with my own skill of course. They should just make a vote to keep/remove the limit in my opinion.

Event Team @ Pries

You guys need to understand that this game is a simulator game. 150km/h is way too fast still for a truck and it was a good move by truckersmp to put on this speed limiter. I don't know how many times i been getting rammed because of pepole crashing into me. And most ot the time when you're on C-D road pepole overtake at rly high speed. And maybe you all are playing the wrong game. Because what i see is that pepole just wanna go fast and race others and that is not the part of this game.

6 minutes ago, ImDanne said:

And maybe you all are playing the wrong game.

Really? Мауbe it's not for you decide.

9 minutes ago, ImDanne said:

You guys need to understand that this game is a simulator game.

Again:

2 hours ago, Rocker_ said:

If you want simulation - go to EU1 and enjoy 90 km/h half empty server (peak EU1 - 850-900, EU2 - 3700 with queue 250).

And forget "realistic" /fix command.

25 minutes ago, ImDanne said:

You guys need to understand that this game is a simulator game. 150km/h is way too fast still for a truck and it was a good move by truckersmp to put on this speed limiter. I don't know how many times i been getting rammed because of pepole crashing into me. And most ot the time when you're on C-D road pepole overtake at rly high speed. And maybe you all are playing the wrong game. Because what i see is that pepole just wanna go fast and race others and that is not the part of this game.

The people how want to drive slow, can use the simulation servers. In sigle-player mode the speed is not limited. I desagree. Most players want to drive fast. I always drive fast. And I have never collided with anyone. 

3 minutes ago, ImDanne said:

So you're saying that 150km/h is slow?

5 minutes ago, [HAMM]-FranS-[07]-ARG said:

The people how want to drive slow, can use the simulation servers. In sigle-player mode the speed is not limited. I desagree. Most players want to drive fast. I always drive fast. And I have never collided with anyone. 

5 minutes ago, [HAMM]-FranS-[07]-ARG said:

yes. 

Do not forget that in addition to a simulator, it is still a game, and can be used in both ways. I repeat, that's what the simulation servers are for

Then go play on SP without traffic and go what ever speed you want. 150km/h is fine accept it. Cya on road :D

this is literally bullshit, for people who says its a Simulator can join eu1 as they dont join that server because there is not much players STOP COMPLAINING about other server with no speedlimit you ruin all other players who actually want to be in Eu2 with no speedlimit and it happened now WELL DONE TRUCKERSMP you gonna lose a lot players by making those dumb decisions

This is a bad decision. those who want to drive slowly should go to eu 1. in this way spoil the gameplay of others who want to go faster.

As a player eu2 , I am waiting for a change

Pure shit this update! Driving with 180 km/h on C-D road its a challenge for me. I always overtake when nobody is coming. 
This game is lazy af now. bye i go play f1 
who want to simulate go eu1. i love when im with 1000 players on the same road

Who want to simulate go eu1. You guys need to understand that this game is a simulator game. Eu2 server is for non simulating gamers. For them who want be faster than others. i repeat eu2 is non simulation server. 150km/h limit update is bad. Its my opinion.

Personally I think this topic is starting to get out of hand here. 

I will come right out and say this to you all whether you agree or disagree with what I have to say it doesn't matter though I hope that it will bring sense to some of you because I find it damn right ridiculous that some are wanting the limiters taken off in order to go an excess of 150 KMH or more. At the end of the day what some fail to realise is that the entire game is a simulation game, as are the servers it doesn't matter which server you go on because they are all simulation servers. They are all based from the same game, same game engine, same physics though are each configured differently. 

I also find it ridiculous for the people who're complaining about the limiters to be telling others to go to the EU1 simulation server, it is like I said. All of the servers are simulation servers, yet are configured differently. 

There is a reason that the game admins had put the limiters there in the first place and in my opinion, based on what I know and what I have seen? You do not reduce accidents by increasing your speed what so ever because that right there just goes against all logic. Increasing the speed will leave you with a lesser chance of keeping control, whether you think you can control your truck or car or not the fact of the matter there is that regardless off any skill you can't. 

The more the speed means the more the breaking distance is needed, it also means the less time to react in certain situations where an accident will happen and it also means a lot more damage not just to your truck or car but to the other vehicles that other players are driving too. 
I find it ridiculous that some people seem to think of this as a racing game more than a truck simulation game, and as it has been said before you're playing the wrong game by even thinking such or having the urge to drive a lot faster than the set limit. 

Why do you think there are speed limits in real life? The less the speed, the reduced risk of an accident. And this means less the breaking distance and a lot more time to think and or react in certain situations. The less speed also means the more control you have of your vehicle, where as you'll have much less control at high speeds but hell even at say 50 MPH some people may have control issues but, what it all comes down to as well is what roads you are driving on. 

I can understand if it's a motorway but even still the logic still applies, as does the physics. And yet all some want to do is act like a rally or F1 driver in a truck hauling up to 150 tonne, have you even thought this all through? or are you stuck within this fantasy world of speed? 
If you haven't got the patients to be sat behind another vehicle doing the same or slightly less speed than you, then why are you even playing it? 

Like I said, agree or disagree it doesn't matter. Though it goes to show the one's who think they can do this, that and the other to the ones whom have some common sense, road sense and awareness. Not going to say that none of you have, but more a lack of. 

Archived