150 Km/h update is good or not?

[BST] - Kuakata Express

150 km/h update is good for us or not?  

471 members have voted

1. 1. 150 Km/h speed limit update is good for us? or not?

• yes! its good!
    • No! I am angry! I want to leave from earth righf now :p

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've noticed it's really difficult to actually get around people now that everyone is going the same speed, it's creating weird traffic blocks where everyone is trying to overtake everyone and getting nowhere, will probably stop playing if this remains the case. 

6 minutes ago, Sprinter318 [BY-4] said:

jamesfistwall Agreed, I think the limiter should be taken off and if you dont like driving fast or have problems with "reckless drivers going 180km/h then play on eu1.

Yes we already have every other server if you don't like a bit of hijinx, I think everybody here would be lying to say they don't like to speed a little when in quieter areas of the map.

15 minutes ago, Sprinter318 [BY-4] said:

jamesfistwall Agreed, I think the limiter should be taken off and if you dont like driving fast or have problems with "reckless drivers going 180km/h then play on eu1.

Sadly mate, you're not alone on this earth and on this game, And I want to ask you one question: Why is should be ME to leave the server ? Me who is following the rules- Me who respects other players and who is respectful-. Why is would not be YOU to leave the server? EUROPE2 server is not a "Dedicated reckless drivers only", It's a server for all of us. 150Km/h is still enough fast for you to make something sad, and enough slow for me to limit the damage the day where we will encouter us.

(Sorry if the text is a little bit salty, but your sentence made me like that :ph34r: )

@Sprinter318 [BY-4]

I am well aware that there is EU1, along with EU2,3 and 4. there is also the US server which I player on if and when I play ETS. the US ETS server does not have a limiter on it, yet I still wouldn't be going any faster then the posted speed limit. it is how I play. I still stand behind my saying that the limit of 93 mph is a step in the right direction.

I also mentioned in a similar topic that if 93 mph is to slow for people there is always SP.

1 hour ago, Kuakata Express said:

I think TruckersMp's new Speed Limit Update [150 Km/h] is a very good decision for us. because, most of the accident are creating for high speed and also they drive recklessly (like me) 

Hi, It's not good update, I very like simulation driving , and I accepted this : "because, most of the accident are creating for high speed"

But you thinking 150 km/h is not high speed? :D

Players should know when need drive fast and when drive with speed limit and safe.

Limit speed in servers is not good for a simulator game.

I kinda like this move by limiting speed in servers to 150 km/hr. tbh have you ever seen a truck IRL doing speed 180km/hr? Answer would be mostly NO. Please remember its a multiplayer game and we are driving in virtual world but almost matching to IRL trucking. The main reason i really like this move because  skoda cars speed is also limited to 150Km/hr:lol: I just want to thank team for moving in the right direction like more simulation based. :)

UxiKSFa.png

It's a start. But what I would like to see is that TMP goes back to the 2015 - early 2016 era where we had EU#1 110km/h limit and EU#2 freeroam.

Truckers can use cruise control if they wish to drive at lower speeds. When you drive the truck based on the road conditions most of the accidents can be avoided. For example C-D road is not suitable for high speeds as it has heavy traffic and also it is narrow. But highways are wide with 2-3 lanes and less traffic density, hence suitable for high speeds. Check the GPS and Mirrors and defensive driving should help. Just reducing the speed doesn't help..Most accidents happen due to players changing lanes without any indication and improper overtaking.

if  you want safe, you should go to eu1 or other non-ramming server.

i like more fast to my driving technology.

common accident can be forgived, but intended accident must be ban, many accidents are intentional that made by malicious players(eg: the car or non-freight truck, blocking, ramming).

so 150km/h limit can not reduce intended accident, but can reduce many driving funny of players.

Archived