spawning inside other trucks

MarcusLee1

Mod Version: 0.1.3 R3
Controllers Used: keyboard
Description of Issue: I was driving into Rotterdam, turning off the highway on to one of the city streets, and as I was on the last part of my turn a truck spawned right in front of me, was its chassis spawning right inside my truck. straight after that my truck literally had wings and flew into the sky, then it flew head-on right into the ground and into the eternal sky / void. I was stuck there with my truck and trailer flying all over the place, clashing into each other with 100% dmg. Eventually closed the game and went back to a previous save, and lost my soon to be job income [£36,000]. I had driven all they way from Berlin to Rotterdam just to see that I had wasted my time. Would there be a way to make it so when you log out in the middle of the road in-game, you could log back in and spawn in your home garage? I'm sure this bug / problem has happened with many other truckers too. 

How to reproduce: Spawn inside someones' truck at the right time in the middle of the road
Screenshots / Videoshttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6kQ_J8TmRws

signature.png

• 2 years later...