game crash in amsterdam.cant paly

Question

hi, i got to amsterdam hearing on radio that its full of players , which is what i like. alot of traffic. and not dead roads. so i get tehre... and as soon as i get close to amsterdamn written on map( i think its A10 mile marker?) my game freeze for 5 sec and then crash. offers to send log but it doesnt send log. it just crash with " stopped responding" ... please help.. i enjoy cruising

13 answers to this question

1. i got

gtx 970 OC

i5 4690k OC

2. ram and cpu are never full with this game...

3. up to date.

4. why? i can run offline original game without this mp mod fine maxed out with many many traffic AIs + this mp game runs 60fps stable too.

nope i got 8gb ram. i will keep an eye on it now il try again :) i will report what happens 

lol strange in windowed mode its fine. and only 3.4gb total used ram. this is with other stuff running like skype steam logitech profiler bla bla 

game uses about 1-1.5gb :)

i just checked i ran full screen + all same graphic settings. when i crashed. my ram was maxed to 5.4gb /8gb ... so its not memory issue. i havent crashed in this at all just first time in amsterdam and boom this nonsense.

During a meeting with other players - occurs exchanged data packets and loading LOD's. RAM and video card may deal with them is incorrect. that is why you have " stopped responding" error.

i just crashed btw at a parking place... but i was on the road behind 2 trucks. :)

yes but at this point it is not memory issue :) when its closer to 7.5gb then it could be ram issue.... i have played many many games mmorpg that can surge my ram all the way to 7gb and still didnt crash :) so this is really the mod problem 

EDIT : also in the game it says there is newer version available  ? and steam will install it . but nothing is installing ( auto update is enabled)

should i update it ?  also i managed to drive out of amsterdam to uk :) 

i will return some day to amsterdam to check for the problem again tho