iPad and iPhone control system for Truckers MP

Hi all,

I am currently developing some extra controls that work on your iPad and iPhone. In the video below, you'll see 12 functions working, engine start and idle, wipers toggle, horn and lights, fog lights, warning indicators, beacons, cruise control, display screen inside cab, cab view and truck view.  I am going to be adding a lot of functions to it but I thought a quick demo view would be beneficial for you to see.

Soon to be added, clock dashboards, fuel clocks etc.

I am also working on Photoshop for decent a UI design including icons. This is ideal for those that do not want to buy real buttons that require more in-depth modifications and may be out of someone's budget.  This solution, if it is proven to be popular, will work on Android but I am starting out on iOS development for the time being.

As I said, if people would use this I will fully bring it on my own platform to control costs and development (Making it free for everyone to use) rather using a third party platform that may require fees. I think it's important to help this great community, so providing additional tools such as this will make our in-game experience much better! Planning to release it once it's complete, (will post in the unofficial tools section).

Your thoughts, ideas, etc all welcome - Apologies for some of the video being out of focus.

I am currently working on realism icons, don't worry @Rootyyy

@StickyEagle I have started to work on the android today using Android Studio.  :)

@StickyEagle Yes, I have added a speedometer and fuel graphs, currently cruise control has already been built.  Including live MAPS.

On 1-4-2018 at 8:39 PM, claxme said:

I am currently working on realism icons, don't worry @Rootyyy

@StickyEagle I have started to work on the android today using Android Studio.  :)

@StickyEagle Yes, I have added a speedometer and fuel graphs, currently cruise control has already been built.  Including live MAPS.

Ah great, thanks for your reply! I'm interested in the progress, please keep us updated!

Does it cost any money to publish an app to the Google Play Store / App Store?

UsDxWIH.png

It's a cool idea, but would rather prefer G27, or a keyboard rather than some controls on keyboard, some on G27 and others on an ipad  :)

ZefojGaming

TruckersMP  |  Master Trucker

Rules | Recruitment | Support | Feedback | Meet the Team | Guides | Suggestions

Regler | Rekruttering | Support | Feedback | Mød Teamet | Guider | Forslag

I do have an iOS and Android beta test environment available for anyone that is willing to participate in some testing and provide feedback.

-New icons

-Speed graphs

- Fuel graphs

Have been added. Just private message me for details. Thanks

Thanks for the update. I sent you a private message because I'd like to test the Android version.

On 4-4-2018 at 8:37 PM, ZefojGaming said:

It's a cool idea, but would rather prefer G27, or a keyboard rather than some controls on keyboard, some on G27 and others on an ipad  :)

@ZefojGaming I don't quite agree there. I also have a steering wheel, but I don't have enough buttons on it to set up all controls. A nice looking interface with all the necessary controls is better than a keyboard in my opinion.

UsDxWIH.png

Archived