Non-Truck Accessory Exists on vanilla w/ DLC save

[LazyT] Chickin

Question

So I was modifying my truck to look like my SP truck (I like to do heavy hauls), and when I finished up it said something about "move or you will be kicked" and then "kicked for non-truck accessory" I tried removing a few things that might have caused the error without decimating my truck, but every time I restart the game (is there an easier way to retry connection?) I get the same server error.

My save file, aside from being a duplicate of my core SP save, has no mods applied to it (all Steam Workshop mods removed) and only has the SCH core DLC attached. So not really sure why I keep getting it.

Truck specs as follows, if something is wrong let me know so I can re-make my truck as im reverting it back to a vanilla setup.

Peterbilt 389 Daycab

Modern Flare Bumper

Oversize Load Banner

Front Flags

Front Mirrors

Exclusive Sideskirts

Horn Adapter

Super Roar Horn (x2)

Double Radiant Beacons

Mudguards Removed

Custom Paint on all parts

ats_00010.png

2 answers to this question

So not sure exactly what it was, but I dropped the custom color paint (chose a stock metallic red) and set the rims and hubs to stock options and it worked. So not sure what went wrong where but something must be goofed with the permissions/ prerequisites for the accessory screening.