Idea: Trucky event (Convoys and truckfest)

dowmeister

Hey!

maybe someone of you knows what Trucky and TruckyBot are.

Some days ago i started to think about organizing an online event with convoys and a truckfest :wub:, without specific links to any vtc. Unfortunately i don't know directly people who has event management experience or with particular skills related to TruckersMP events. so i'm searching here people that would come onboard and have an active part on the event, such as:

- Convoy Manager and Pilots : someone who knows how plot funny routes and manage an online convoy

- Media Manager : someone who knows to take great photoshots online (maybe a video maker? :D )

- Streamer (Twitch or TouTube?) to host the event?
- Other positions usually useful in an event? Searching for suggestions :)

I can offer Trucky userbase (7k+ users among Android and iOS) and TruckyBot users (more 400 Discord servers joined). This users may be contacted by broadcast message on Discord and push notifications on their phones. I think an event like this, if well organized, can collect a lot of people.

i need you!

If you want to speak about this, can contact me on Trucky Discord server or via pm. 

@Mirrland is already on board as main event manager!

Cheers!

You don't know what Trucky app and TruckyBot are. Checkout here: https://forum.truckersmp.com/index.php?/topic/46338-trucky-truckersmp-companion-android-ios-app-v2/ and https://forum.truckersmp.com/index.php?/topic/55145-trucky-bot-truckersmp-unofficial-bot-for-discord/

Trucky - The Virtual Trucker Companion app

Owner and Lead Developer

spacer.png

Mobile App, In-Game Overlay, Dispatcher, Automatic Recording on collision, In-Game Radio streaming, Discord Rich Presence Integration

Download Trucky on your mobile device - Install Trucky for Windows - Trucky Website

15 minutes ago, Rootyyy said:

Good luck! I run a 40 driver VTC, who have a variety of weekly events (4 a week). I have convoy control and media experience, and would certainly be interested in helping plan an event.

Let's talk about this in Trucky Discord :)

Owner and Lead Developer

spacer.png

Mobile App, In-Game Overlay, Dispatcher, Automatic Recording on collision, In-Game Radio streaming, Discord Rich Presence Integration

Download Trucky on your mobile device - Install Trucky for Windows - Trucky Website

Yea @[CHATOS] Nevzarov , and i can translate it on danish, and then post it on the forum also so there can be more people to see it :) 

ZefojGaming

TruckersMP  |  Master Trucker

Rules | Recruitment | Support | Feedback | Meet the Team | Guides | Suggestions

Regler | Rekruttering | Support | Feedback | Mød Teamet | Guider | Forslag

@ZefojGaming i cani ask if you want to translate also the app in Danish? Here: https://translate.truckyapp.com

Btw, thank you guys for the support. I really appreciate this

Owner and Lead Developer

spacer.png

@ZefojGaming awesome! Thanks!

Owner and Lead Developer

spacer.png

Good idea. I'm trying to get help from my hand. Good luck. :)

Sincerely,
AdaBey

Former TruckersMP Game Moderator

Support of the Year 2018

Official Rules Official Turkish Rules | Support Ticket | Steam How to become a Game Moderator?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

SometimesTheUglyTruthCanBeBeautiful

Nothing last forever.

So guys who's applying and for which position?

Owner and Lead Developer

spacer.png

• 2 weeks later...

Archived