Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

No sounds when starting truckersMP

AquaPlaza

Question

Hey guys,

I have a question about my sound.

I recently started using a bluetooth headset and connected it to my PC that works perfectly. Only when I open TruckersMP is all my sound gone, even the music I listen to.

I have installed the latest updates from the bluetooth driver and the sound card driver. This does not work.

Euro Truck Simulator 2 single player works fine. only with TruckersMP I have problems with the Headset.

I hope you know what this can be, and I'd love to hear from you.

9 answers to this question

Hello @AquaPlaza

Try this methods :

Check your audio levels in the settings of both the game itself and the MP settings.

Change your truck.

Mods are generally not supported in Mp.

If it is not in the list in this thread, it is not supported.

If this problem only happens in TruckersMP. Maybe TruckersMP does not support bluetooth system.

Hello my friend, try this option:

1. With the MOD open, press the TAB key on your keyboard and press the right mouse button to release the mouse, go to the gear and sounds and check that your device is selected (Speaker device).

2. If it does not work, I suggest opening a support at TruckersMP.
https://support.truckersmp.com/

I hope I have answered your problem positively and see you on the roads of Europe, mate. :wub:

DJFrontier | TruckersMP  - Retired Team Member ||| Languages:  English 🇺🇸  | Portuguese 🇧🇷

|| Rules || Support System || Appeals || Feedback || Realtime Map || Suggestions || Report System

Staff Member since September 11, 2018 to July 19, 2021

Guest Cowie

Hello, have you made sure you hear audio thru your headset when watching a video or something else that requires audio? Also, try typing "Adjust system volume" in your search bar of windows and click that. Make sure you are viewing your headset audio and find TruckersMP. Make sure it is at a decent volume level. If you do not see TruckersMP on volume settings it could be set to come out another audio location. Hope this has helped. As always, kindest regards!

Hey guys, thank you for thinking along!

I have tried everything you said about the sound settings in the game. However, this did not work. I have never changed settings here so it seemed to me that this was it.

After this I looked at the drivers of my bluetooth. This was a program called CSR 4.0 and after I removed it everything works fine.

My headset now works simply via the windows bluetooth drivers.

I would like to thank you again for thinking along!

Maybe we'll meet in TruckersMP!

thanks guys

-AquaPlaza