Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Hired Driver

Tezzward

Question

7 answers to this question

Hello @Tezzward, they work in real time in SP (Single Player) mode, in MP (MultiPlayer) you need either take a quick trip or sleep so that the profits are quotes for your account.

Oh, do not forget to hire a lot of drivers and by trucks, so your profit will always increase every time you sleep or take a quick trip on the MP.

I hope I have answered your doubts and see you on the roads of Europe, dear friend. ^_^

~DJFrontier

Edited by DJFrontier
Marking
  • Thanks 1

DJFrontier | TruckersMP  - Retired Team Member ||| Languages:  English 🇺🇸  | Portuguese 🇧🇷

|| Rules || Support System || Appeals || Feedback || Realtime Map || Suggestions || Report System

Staff Member since September 11, 2018 to July 19, 2021

Hello @Tezzward

As far as I know they only work in offline mode.

• Like 1

Sincerely, El_Bras!leño
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           TruckersMP 

Portuguese - English - German

Dear @Tezzward, have you been satisfied with the answers given in this thread? Please let us know, whether they have gave you the information you've been looking for or if you still need additional help.

One thing i would like to add to the post above though, about hiring as many drivers as possible: Just don't overdo it. Because while you get indeed a higher income with more drivers, especially in Multiplayer the loading times are suffering quite badly if you have too many hired drivers. It is a known issue that you can experience freezes of the game for several minutes if your driver count is too high, so just hire as many as you need, but as few as you can... ;)

signature.png

Visit us on stvtc.co.uk or join our Discord-channel

I think that covers it.  I thought it would be real time updates, but as has been suggested, i can see that I do need to sleep or quick travel, and it updates at that time.  I have to quick travel anyhow due to economy issues, so that works out.