A little Guide for Beginners About Oversize Loads

• 1 month later...

@Betjon Hey!

Perfect expression:truestory: Actually , many players do not know these rules , so everyone has to learn these rules:ph34r: I hope everyone who shares this post will see and learn the rules of the game:P:D

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Kind Regards,
96AV

TruckersMP Game Moderator

The best way to predict your future is to create it.

4 hours ago, Totesfleisch8 said:

I would say hitting oncoming traffic while turning isnt really something you as a Driver can avoid really. Just remember when you see someone with Oversize Load at an Intersection, give him some space to turn, it wont hurt you!

I agree. It can be hard sometimes to maneuver around and especially when there is a lot of traffic.

If people sometimes gave some space for bigger loads and stuff things would be much easier, and there wouldn't be so many problems :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Excellent Post!
If the Author allows me I would like to translate and post in portuguese language

Congratulations! 10/10

• Thanks 1

Languages:  English  2000px-Flag_of_the_United_States.svg.png  | Portuguese  2000px-Flag_of_Brazil.svg.png  | Spanish Flag_of_Spain.svg

Rules  ||  Report a Player  ||  Appeal your Ban  ||  Create a Support Ticket  ||  Let us know your Feedback

Member since 02th June 2016

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...