How to change the tab color in the current TMP version

Question

I read the article on this forum and the article is titled color tab when I read and follow the instructions did not succeed I changed color and when open TMP it announces update and tab color to wear No.

please help me with.

6 answers to this question

Hello @LordBenji

At present, I do not have a computer up but according to my description, when I open the TMP update I'm done, follow the steps to change the tab color when I finish the TMP on, they come up Update

Hello there @MINHPHAT!

I can sure help you out with the UI tab colours, due to I do loads of custom truckersmp themes for quite known players.

FOLDER DIR: C:\ProgramData\TruckersMP\Data

Copy and paste the ets2 folder once pasted, it should have the name "ets2_copy" or something else like that, just right click and press rename then call it"ets2_mod", once done, enter the folder, there should be a folder called UI, enter it. Then you should come to a file called ui_skin that is the file you need to change the colours in to change the tab colours. Hope that helps you! 

If you have any more issues then feel free to private message me!

Here is a custom launcher I did for @TUNANKA

Adsz.png?width=727&height=409

• Haha 1

TruckersMP_Signature2.png?width=1442&hei