Logitech G920 Braking Problem

The Hairy Cow

Question

Hi,

I've just got a Logitech G920 and tried playing with it on ETS2 to find that when I take my foot off the accelerator, it automatically brakes. I thought it was my pedals and maybe they were broken so I un-assigned them and tried again. However I'm still having the same issue. It must be in game. Can somebody PLEASE help! I have also attached a clip to show what I mean. At about 0:26 in the video, I take my foot off the accelerator and I'm not touching anything else. 

20 answers to this question

Can you show both LGS settings and in-game axis bindings in the form of screenshot? I guess you've set the wheel to combine the pedals while the game is set for separated pedals(or vice versa).

• Upvote 1

If you want to ask anywhere on forums whenever 32-bit version of MP will be supported in future, try to start GTA V on your 32-bit machine before checking game's system requirements.

Instead of quoting the post above, use the ^ character. The character is actually pointing to the post above.

How to fix sudden steering issue on your USB steering wheel

Hello, I play with the same wheel. Try resetting all controls and redoing all your controls. Also, I can not remember which one it is but there should be something under breaking and acceleration that's like Inverted, centered and both or something like that. Change those up until you got it working. Do not worry this is not a problem with your wheel/pedals its in the game settings. Hope this helps :0

• Upvote 1

Have you tried setting the initial profiles settings to using a WHEEL instead of Gamepad? I know there's that screen that has that option, I got a Genius Speed Wheel which is basically a gamepad and keyboard thingie, so I chose the gamepad option (I do have accelerator and break foot controls and they work perfectly fine).

• Upvote 1

CEO and Owner, U.S. Trucking

Now Hiring!

First of all, thanks for all the replies. I've already tried resetting everything and playing about with it. Changing it from inverted to normal just seems to make things worse. Heres a screenshot of my current settings. The yellow bar is full on brake even though I'm not

touching it. https://gyazo.com/73da6624f4b138c99d924117af7d2f0a

Thanks again for all the suggestions! I've tried all of this and unfortunately I'm still having the problem. My combine pedals is off (it was never on), mt brake deadzone slider is now to the left and has made no difference, and my controller is set as wheel and not gamepad (however I did try it with gamepad and it didn't work). I don't know why it's doing this :(