Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Truckersmp (in-game-mod team)

AshlynsGaming

Suggestion Name: game mod requirements 

Suggestion Description: we all know everyone wants a chance to become an in game admin but there have been a lot of declines due to not being active on forums. When i sent a applications to join I was told that I was not active on forums. I have been active everyday  on the forums , I been posting content on the forums. But it seems that  you have to have a spacial amount of content on the forums. Some people have also been saying that truckersmp should look at if there active on forums and no requirement content, and that they should focus on if there active in game , seeing how they act around others. I will think t here should be a change within the requirements.

Any example images: nope

Why should it be added?: do let (almost) everyone to have a change to join the in-game-mod team, but only look at if there active on forums no content requirements, see what there behavior is in game/forums and making sure there active in game. This would really help out other members.

If this topic has already been posted I'm sry , I made sure it was not already posted and I did not see anything so here's my topic ^^^^^

• Confused 4

Stay happy and safe

It provides a reference regarding how the person behaves in the community. Obviously, it doesn't show every aspect of the person, and game behaviour also matters a lot, but it is a way to get an impression.

It's not required because you need to be on the forum to do a good job, it's required because it gives upper staff more information to make a decision based on.

• Upvote 2

HumaneWolf - Website - Twitter - GitHub

Ex-Developer

• 5 weeks later...

As above. The developer has described why that is necessary. Obviously, everybody wants to get that rank. I even dare to say the police car has a big impact on that decision. Anyways, the way people write on the forum reflects their overall behaviour and gives an indication, in how far they are willing to properly represent this entity. That being said, the Game Management can always adjust the requirements but they will likely not do so due to the above-mentioned reasons.

Rejected.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.