Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

mirror assistance- cars

AshlynsGaming

Suggestion Name:  mirror assistance 

Suggestion Description: while driving a car you really never have time to check and see who'

On your left or who's on your right, you want to know at all times when there is a car/truck on tour side without having to look at your mirror i think we should have a notification on the mirror, on the mini map, or some where telling us that there is a car/truck on our side 

Any example images:  no

Why should it be added?: to stop all the trucks/cars forming jumping into your lane aka: cutting me off #rec & ban. This would really help 

• Confused 2

Stay happy and safe

+/-1 for the idea because IRL some cars (maybe trucks?) already have such an system on the mirrors. But in TruckersMP I think this isn't necessary because as another team member already wrote, this feature would be difficult to add this in the game.

But I think, if you want, you could create suggestion for SCS Software.

Best regards

Pressing F2 twice solves this problem.

3 hours ago, shadowNightS said:

i think we should have a notification on the mirror, on the mini map, or some where telling us that there is a car/truck on our side 

The GPS already shows dots of players around you, I don't think anything extra is necessary at this point

The participation in road traffic requires constant care and mutual consideration. 

It is your obligation to ensure that no one is endangered or harmed.

Always glance left and right over your shoulder and use the exterior mirrors to minimize the blind spot.
"Not having the time" or "being in a rush" are no excuses.

A blind spot assistance system can only be a addition. It will never relieve your from above duties in road traffic.

I don't see much point of developing something when there is some assistance in game like the F2 for the mirrors on your screen. I can still see why you suggested this but in my opinion there is enough assistance in game already.

Good luck with the suggestion!

-1 Thank you for your time, but I think the this suggestion is unnecessarr because this game is a kind of simulation game adapted from real life.

Due to being a simulation game, this suggestion would be unnecessary. I disagree.

DJFrontier | TruckersMP  - Retired Team Member ||| Languages:  English 🇺🇸  | Portuguese 🇧🇷

|| Rules || Support System || Appeals || Feedback || Realtime Map || Suggestions || Report System

Staff Member since September 11, 2018 to July 19, 2021

Using (f2) for some people makes there game lag if they don't have  a good computer it kinda makes them lag , like for ex: I have a Windows 8 and my computer lags a lot meaning I'm having to drive in camera 6 with no extra stuff on my screen (map) (mirrors) (tab) I having to close all of those just so I don't lag

Well in real life those mirror  assistance  are actualy a thing so it would be pretty cool to have that

Stay happy and safe

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.