Map expansion DLCs

TonyTheNain

Question

Hello everyone!

So I'm interested in buying some of the map expansions DLC. Problem is, if I buy them, will other drivers see me turn on roads that are blocked for them? Will they see me drive off road? And will I ever meet other drivers that have the DLC on the DLC's roads?

Thanks for your help!

8 answers to this question

Hello, welcome to forums. If a member doesn't own map expansion DLCs, they can see only blocked roads. Nothing to worry. There are many members who own all map expansion DLCs.I would recommend you to buy all DLC maps. each map has its own beauty.In Scandinavia you can drive double trailers.all the dlc's are supported to multiplayer except Special Transport dlc. 

Edit: Link removed - please no advertisements in here.

• Thanks 1
  • True Story 1

UxiKSFa.png

@TonyTheNain, as already mentioned players will just see you drive through one of the transparent map limitations when you are entering a DLC area which they don't own. But that's nothing to worry about and if you are interested in purchasing one of the map extensions, then don't let this decision be influenced by concerns on how other people will see you enter/leave the DLC areas. There's just so much improvement in comparison to the base map, that getting the DLCs is absolutely worth it.

Please let us know if the answers given in here have provided you the information you've been looking for or if you need any further advice.

• Thanks 1

signature.png

Visit us on stvtc.co.uk or join our Discord-channel

@TonyTheNain In case of cosmetical DLCs, players who don't own them will see placeholders from the basegame, which may look a bit weird on their screen. For example they can't see tuned wheels if they don't have the supporting DLCs. If you put a paintjob from a DLC on your truck, players without that DLC will only see your truck in one plane color (grey, white, etc...) and so on.

• Thanks 1

signature.png

Visit us on stvtc.co.uk or join our Discord-channel