i have problem..

NechDarifi 中

Question

After a few minutes of playing i got out of the server in a strange way and then told me a message..>> (Connection refused, someone is already playing with that steamID)

A little while ago i had the same problem twice in less than half an hour !! Please help thanks in advance..

8 answers to this question

This happened to me only once, I found this message strange. I think it's nothing special and maybe a bug, I just relogged and returned to the TruckersMP server (# EU2)

I asked colleagues and friends who were playing at the moment and only a few said that the server crashed or was disconnected for the same reason. I and other people "solved" relogando of the server, until now I did not see this error anymore.

A question: this is often or has happened only once?

• Thanks 1

Hi

• If you are not sharing your account you are fine. Probably you got "somebody else is using this account" because you didn't time out from the server when you lost connection, so when the system tried to reconnect you to the server you were still logged in.
  • Steam change password.
  • Try to logout and after a few minutes login again. Make sure Steam and TruckersMP are both closed after logging out. The system may think you're still in-game, so wait for like ~3-5 minutes to be sure.
  • İf you have still problem please make a ticket to supports :https://support.truckersmp.com/
Edited by ALTUNSOY
  • Thanks 1

CPU : AMD Ryzen 5 2600X  GPU : MSI Geforce RTX 2060  MOTHERBOARD :  ASUS TUF B450-PLUS GAMING MEMORY : ADATA XPG  16GB (2x8GB) 3200Mhz  SSD :  CORSAIR 120GB  550MB - 500MB  SSD  : SAMSUNG 250GB 860 550MB - 520MB SSD  : ADATA 480GB SU630 520MB - 450MB  CASE : Cooler Master MasterBox MB511  PSU : Thermaltake Smart 700W 80+

This could be something as simple as a bug - it could be resolved in a few hours :) 

If you want, you can try some of these?

• Run the steam client as administrator
  • Uninstall and reinstall the TMP
  • Maybe try changing your Steam password and maybe your TMP password and try to login again
  • Thanks 1

Kind regards,

Ali.

TruckersMP Senior Support Manager

TruckersMP Support System | Knowledge Base | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback System

remember we were staring up to those peaks on the horizon +x

i changed steam password and also my account TruckersMP and entered the server to try i played for 10 minutes, did not happen any problem i think there are no problems now !

you all gave me valuable information i benefited a lot from them.. thank you all for your help. best greetings to all of you brothers :):) 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1