Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Can't attach photo

Lego181

Question

9 answers to this question

Dear @Lego181 unfortunately the current image-uploading tool for the forums isn't quite ideal in it's current state. The limited size for uploads is reached quite fast and there is no way to delete existing attachements on your own. In order to get them removed you have to contact a Community Manager. Therefore we highly recommend you to use external image hosters, like imgur.com, where you can upload the images without any annoying limits and then you just click on 'Insert other media -> Insert image from URL' on the bottom right of your posts/status feeds and the image gets displayed as if it was directly attached.

Please let us know if you got the information you have been looking for or if you need any further assistance here. Thank you.

signature.png

Visit us on stvtc.co.uk or join our Discord-channel

hi there, 

when i joined the fourms i did to have the same problem but i have solved it. i soon find out that the photo was to big and i has to crop it , please crop the photo that you are trying to add then try again

best regards- shadownight
*please let support staff know if this problem helped you

Stay happy and safe