Sea_Lion

in which country you like to travel the most? (ETS2)

I hate driving in the Base Game area but I also like seeing traffic in MP so it is a connundrum for me. The DLC areas (except Going East) are so beautiful and I love driving in them, and not having to slow down to 40km/h to driving around the base game's tiny, crazy bumpy on/off ramps.

Guest MHT_

I prefer the french country roads. But Scandinavia is also a pretty cool place to drive! ;)

Guest user111111

I love to travel very much in Italy, a very beautiful country.

Scandinavia is excellent as most people have said and I’ll often take some longer loads to or from there- but you’ll often find me in Northern France/Belgium/Germany on the C>D Road :P

• Like 1

Guest MINHPHAT

I like France and Italy because those countries have the characteristics and the beauty of it

I like traveling in Poland and Scandinavia

3 hours ago, Hamsie said:

Italia, going from Germany, it's just beautifull. :wub:

cool

On 8.04.2018 at 6:40 AM, MINHPHAT said:

I like France and Italy because those countries have the characteristics and the beauty of it

cool

Guest ^^Mr.Wolf^^ ~[CZ/ENG]

I likes traveling to Bergen,Stavanger,Kristiansand because in Norway it good looking ;)

Best Regards : RedWolfTV:tmp:

I Iike to drive in germany and netherlands. I mostly drive near Amsterdam, Rotterdam, Brussel and Luxembourg. The reason why im driving and having my garages in these places is because i have a short way to Scandinavia and England.