Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Update won't install

ISword

Question

Hi , Since 1 week I have a problem with TruckersMp launcher When I lauch it I click on "Install Available Update" it download data1.adb 4,00/4,07mb but I can't play and I have already uninstalled ETS2 and The launcher but nothing change can I have help please .

Sorry for bad English I am french ;)

Bonjour , Depuis deja 1 semaine j'ai un probleme avec le launcher TruckersMP dès que je le lance je clique sur "Install Available Update" sa télécharge data1.adb 4,00/4,07mb puis sa s'arrete il s'installe même pas . J'ai déja essaye  de desinstaller et reinstaller ETS2 et le launcher mais sa ne change rien . Sa fait que tourner en rond :( . Est ce que vous pouvez m'aider svp ?

Merci d'avance

Le Probleme a été Resolu Comment le supprimer svp x) 

Delete the post pls

6 answers to this question

Hello @ISword,Usually it happens when you try to update the multiplayer launcher with the game open.Follow the below steps to solve your issue

• Goto path C:\ProgramData\TruckersMP
  • Delete all files including both core_ets2mp.dll and core_atsmp.dll files
  • now start Truckersmp launcher and click on install

uCJGOlj.png

Edited by Syntackz

UxiKSFa.png

Hai,

looks like an Update loop. First of all open TruckersMP in Administrator Mode. if it doesn't work do the following thing below.

Download Ultrasurf

Run Ultrasurf.

Open TruckersMP in Administrator Mode.

Install the available updates (only the first run with Ultrasurf), wait for it to finish and Launch button appears.

Exit Ultrasurf.

Tell us if you have the same issue ↓

• Upvote 1

ღ ɢᴇʀᴍᴀɴ ᴇɴɢɪɴᴇᴇʀɪɴɢ ღ

Hello :)

Follow these guides:

Please Apply the Steps I Write;

1-)Press the Windows Key + R (Win+R) on your keyboard

2-)Enter "%programdata%" and press Enter (without the quotes)

3-)Find the folder "TruckersMP" and delete that folder.

4-)Navigate to C:\Program Files\ and delete the folder named "TruckersMP Launcher"

5-)Go to our website and re-download and install the Launcher with admin privileges https://truckersmp.com/download

6-)Open The Launcher with admin privileges and click "Install Available Updates"

Also read this topic, it may help you