Need help about ETS2MP

_dekson_

Question

Hi truckers!

When I bought the ETS2 game, I thought I can run the multiplayer with 32x bit system, but... I need 64x bit, so, I did some works in singleplayer, I got around 60.000$ dollars and no truck, so I wanna ask you:

When I upgrade my PC to 64x bit, will my account stay alive (which means this account with 60.000$ and no truck) ?

8 answers to this question

Hello. Welcome to TMP forum :)

When you upgrade your PC to 64x bit, you must install Steam also ETS2 again, it means all folders ETS2 of you will be deleted from your PC

And if you want to save your profiles/save game, you should go to :\Users\Admin\Documents\Euro Truck Simulator 2\profiles. Then choose all profiles that you want to save ---> click right mouse ---> choose add to archive... ---> upload that folder to https://drive.google.com/drive or some website that you want, then save that link. When you finished upgrading your PC to 64x bit and installed ETS2, you can download your old profiles and play game again 

Good luck to you :) 

Also, you can use your external hard drive, pendrive, etc. to store all profiles during transfer to 64-bit Windows, if your upload speed is poor. 

If you want to ask anywhere on forums whenever 32-bit version of MP will be supported in future, try to start GTA V on your 32-bit machine before checking game's system requirements.

Instead of quoting the post above, use the ^ character. The character is actually pointing to the post above.

How to fix sudden steering issue on your USB steering wheel