Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Voice Chat

PrinzzAli93

Question

8 answers to this question

Hey there :) 

Are you sure your microphone volume is turned on in multiplayer settings? Also are you using any Razer program for your audio? If yes, close them and run the game after. Also, check the microphone mute switch on the headset (if applicable). Simply set it to the opposite state. Consider checking the microphone volume in the system itself. It might be muted in there as well.

**Sample photo**

MTVkZjliY2E3NGM.png

You can find here so more information abount this topic here:

Hopefully, I was able to answer your question

• Confused 1

76561198137570016.pngAddFriend.png

Hello @PrinzzAli93

Please take a look at this post:

Also make sure that you checked this:

Do you use the right key to talk? " X "

Steam > Settings > Contact > Sound Recorder make sure that the correct device is selected here.

Or reset the in-game settings.

I hope this can help you to solve your issue!

Let me know if your issue got solved!

Hello @PrinzzAli93 have a look at this thread: 

I would also suggest making sure that you have the Microphone plugged in before you launch TruckersMP, check your system settings as well just to make sure that you have enabled the microphone and that it is set to current use, Check that the audio Output is going to your Microphone and that the Settings in-game relate to your microphone that you are using. Hope this helps, Regards Callum. 

Edited by The HitMan
Missed out some details.

76561198154549680.png