Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

TruckersMP Launcher has stopped working

IWillyHD

Question

Hello Yesterday I decided to download TruckersMP But when I launch it I'm getting the error in screenshot I tried to reinstall game still not working I have uninstalled and installed TruckersMP more than 10 times But still It's not working I searched it for a long time so now I decided to I need to make a topic in forum please someone help me :( (sorry for bad english)

error.png

15 answers to this question

Hai,

couple things you can try:

- Launch ETS2 with DirectX 64-Bit

- Make sure you have Service Pack 1 installed.

- Make sure you have the latest .Net Framework (if you have it then reinstall it)

- Close unnecessary Background Applications/Programs

- Open CMD and type sfc /scannow 

• Like 2

ღ ɢᴇʀᴍᴀɴ ᴇɴɢɪɴᴇᴇʀɪɴɢ ღ

Hey there :) 

A quick Google suggests this is an error to do with 32bit/64bit issues and as noted here, 32Bit support is discontinued therefore Multiplayer is now 64-Bit only. 

Since (as far as I'm aware) the launcher no longer gives the option to pick between 32/64bit, so I'm not sure what the issue maybe. But given that you've downloaded the .dll's, I can only suggest trying to register them using regsvr32 in command prompt. If you need a little more information on how, take a look at this thread. https://stackoverflow.com/questions/4897685/how-do-i-register-a-dll-file-on-windows-7

• Like 1

76561198137570016.pngAddFriend.png

Hello mate!

Please uninstall and re-download the TruckersMP launcher. Upon install of the launcher, make sure to enter the correct install path / directory of your game.

To find your install path / directory, follow these instructions:

> Go to Steam Library
> Right click ETS2
> Properties
> Local Files
> Browse Local Files - This location is your 'install path'

Once completed, run the launcher with administrator rights.

If you have anymore issues / questions regarding this matter, then be sure to ask us and we will ensure you are helped out 

Could you try this method too? If this methods all doesnt work it can about your save file or something else.

Method 1:

1-) If your operating system Windows 7; please install Service Pack 1 and run the game again.
2-) Steam > Library > Euro Truck Simulator 2 > Right Click > Properties > Local Files > Verify integrity of game cache.
3-) Delete your mod folders. 

Method 2 : Be sure you selected true location while setup TruckersMP (like : C://ProgramFiles...)

• Like 1

Dear @IWillyHD;

I suggest you take a look at this; :check::)

• Press the Windows Key + R (Win+R) on your keyboard
  • Enter "%programdata%" and press Enter (without the quotes)
  • Find the folder "TruckersMP" and delete that folder.
  • Navigate to C:\Program Files\ and delete the folder named "TruckersMP Launcher"
  • Go to our website and re-download and install the Launcher with admin privileges https://truckersmp.com/download/
  • Open The Launcher with admin privileges and click "Install Available Updates"

Best Regards,

TUNANKA OFFICIAL PROFILE

• Like 1

Guest TIGER-NL

Welcome to TruckersMP!

click at Task manager, and than at more details.
It is possible that ETS2 is still open there.
In that case, the game can not start, or update.
It has than not yet been resolved?, let me know, I am trying you good to help.

For details, click on the photo link.

the photo: https://snag.gy/DxuWfN.jpg

Right click on TruckersMP > Compatibility > Run the program as administrator > apply & ok > start the Launcher 

if it doesn't work then delete the following file - C: > ProgramData > TruckersMP > "core_ets2mp.dll" (or just search for %programdata% > TruckersMP >  "core_ets2mp.dll"). Launch TruckersMP and see if it works.

kind regards

• Like 1

ღ ɢᴇʀᴍᴀɴ ᴇɴɢɪɴᴇᴇʀɪɴɢ ღ

30 minutes ago, David Edson said:

Hello, 

Has your issue been resolved with the above answers?
I await an answer.

I Will try them right now

37 minutes ago, [TSRVTC-CC] ismail [TR] said:

Hey there :) 

A quick Google suggests this is an error to do with 32bit/64bit issues and as noted here, 32Bit support is discontinued therefore Multiplayer is now 64-Bit only. 

Since (as far as I'm aware) the launcher no longer gives the option to pick between 32/64bit, so I'm not sure what the issue maybe. But given that you've downloaded the .dll's, I can only suggest trying to register them using regsvr32 in command prompt. If you need a little more information on how, take a look at this thread. https://stackoverflow.com/questions/4897685/how-do-i-register-a-dll-file-on-windows-7

My system operation is 64bit

33 minutes ago, HelmeS said:

Hello @IWillyHD

Please read this topic : 

I can't find problem that I'm getting :/

19 minutes ago, BigLarge said:

Hello mate!

Please uninstall and re-download the TruckersMP launcher. Upon install of the launcher, make sure to enter the correct install path / directory of your game.

To find your install path / directory, follow these instructions:

> Go to Steam Library
> Right click ETS2
> Properties
> Local Files
> Browse Local Files - This location is your 'install path'

Once completed, run the launcher with administrator rights.

If you have anymore issues / questions regarding this matter, then be sure to ask us and we will ensure you are helped out 

I tried it before still not working :(

Edited by GGF MD
Merged
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, .weezy said:

Hai,

- Make sure you have the latest .Net Framework (if you have it then reinstall it)

When I'm trying to repair .NET Framework 4.7.1 I'm getting this error :(

Screenshot_90.png

16 hours ago, .weezy said:

Hai,

Thank you so much it worked but I have only one problem now I got this problem :/

Screenshot_94.png