steam vs truckersmp

sippo

Question

hi guys

My friend cant join truckersmp cause when he go by the steam button on your page there is no reaction.

He made all privacy settings open (visible for Public). Have you an idea what he can do????

For the case that this the wrong place for my topic forgive me please and my english is also not the best

8 answers to this question

Hello,

• You need 2h for register.
  • If your problem didn't solved,don't hesitate contact with support team. https://support.truckersmp.com/

Best Regard!

• Upvote 1

Languages/Diller:  tr.gif (primary)gb.gif 

Useful Links/Önemli Bağlantılar: TruckersMP Rules/Kuralları | Recrutiment/İşe alım | Knowledge-base/Bilgi bankası  | Forum Warning System/Uyarı Sistemi: [TR] [ENG] 

@sippo As already mentioned above, you need to have at least two hours of gameplay registered on ETS 2 or ATS in order to activate either of them for TMP (that is on paper, in reality you need a bit more, maybe 2.5+ hours in order to make it work. So if your friend has exactly 2 hours on record, tell him to play a bit more and then try again afterwards). Also please ensure that he got the game he wants to activate purchased on the same Steam-account that is linked with his TMP-account and that he is not using the family sharing option on Steam, as it won't work otherwise. And please double-check if his Steam account is really set to public.

Edit: Please keep in mind as well that the activation of the games can take a while (even up to an hour or longer than that), so if it isn't working immediately, please just give it some time and check a bit later if the games are activated on the TMP-account.

signature.png

Visit us on stvtc.co.uk or join our Discord-channel