The difference between the servers.

andy Suter

By this I mean the type of player each server attracts and some of it is a little ‘tongue in cheek’ (joke for English 2nd language speakers)

EU1 – For those fed up with EU2

EU2 – the ‘go to’ server. Its got the most players so must be the best right? Look at all the players on CD road. I need to go there too as there may be free stuff there.

EU3 – Im liking EU2 but I hate the trolls. EU3 has the next amount of players so I’ll play there. <then questions if its actually busy enough and keeps trying out EU2>

EU4 – Ive got a skoda I need to test to see how fast I can get it to go <yep it can go fast enough to travel back in time using the flux capacitor mod ive installed – back to EU2>

What your views on server choice?

According to my view

EU1: Those who wanna follow speed limits and drive peacefully. Most of the time i have seen Events or  VTC convoys in this servers
EU2: Only server with most number of members and always 500+ members active all the time. I drive most of the time in this sever around DLC maps
EU3: members annoyed with skoda cars in EU2 move to this server.
EU4: Best server for new members to learn driving and some times members do racing with cars and trucks as its NCZ server

UxiKSFa.png

On 3/21/2018 at 1:18 PM, andy Suter said:

By this I mean the type of player each server attracts and some of it is a little ‘tongue in cheek’ (joke for English 2nd language speakers)

EU1 – For those fed up with EU2

EU2 – the ‘go to’ server. Its got the most players so must be the best right? Look at all the players on CD road. I need to go there too as there may be free stuff there.

EU3 – Im liking EU2 but I hate the trolls. EU3 has the next amount of players so I’ll play there. <then questions if its actually busy enough and keeps trying out EU2>

EU4 – Ive got a skoda I need to test to see how fast I can get it to go <yep it can go fast enough to travel back in time using the flux capacitor mod ive installed – back to EU2>

What your views on server choice?

I relate to this on so many levels (especially EU2 and EU1) :P 

Kind regards,

Ali.

TruckersMP Senior Support Manager

TruckersMP Support System | Knowledge Base | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback System

remember we were staring up to those peaks on the horizon +x

Thats my View to this:

EU1: No not so fast think Realistic, drive carefully , NO KEEP AWAY FROM ME ( Non Collision Zone XD) 

EU2: Oh LoL a flying Truck oh shiet no it was a Car O.O  / Fuck off of Speed Limits  :troll:

EU3: Trucks are better then Cars :ph34r: , oh lol  a Convoy nice :o / Fuck off of Speed Limits  :troll:

EU4: What are Physics ? :wacko:

EU1 - Quiet server for people who don't want to worry about trolls too much and just get their loads to their destination in a realistic manner (e.g. stopping at the lights, keeping to the speed limits and the drivers there will yield to you almost all the time). 

EU2Highly populated server that was generally designed for pleasure and enjoyment (therefore the cars are present on EU2) without the NCZ element of EU4, as well as for high-speed driving - perfect choice for experienced drivers who want to get used to dealing with trolls and rammers all the time (that's why I usually go on EU2). 

EU3Server with more sensible drivers who don't want their gaming experience wrecked by those driving cars but don't want the realistic experience of EU1, but nonetheless the server still has a decent number of players logging on.

EU4Non-collision/freeroam server where you are allowed to break certain rules without the fear of getting banned (e.g. driving the wrong way, car with trailer etc). Perfect server for those who want to simply have fun without the trolling of EU2, and is also used for certain convoys. 

EU1 - Where it's easier to play the game as it's supposed to be played: Drive trucks to haul trailers from A to B and deliver them undamaged.

EU2 - Where the game turns into "Grand Theft Auto" with trucks: More of a survival game than a truck simulator.

EU3 - Where the game turns into "Need for speed" with trucks": More of a racing game than a truck simulator.

EU4 - Where the game turns into absurd: More of anything other than a truck simulator.

EU 1: Speed limits to make traffic safe

EU 2: Bustling crowded roads

EU 3: not to run the car to avoid troll

EU4: Intercontinental car crash free collision

+1 

EU 1: "I want to get this load professionally done without interruption."
EU 2: "I like people. I *really* like people. I also like to be hit by random people all the time regardless of situation"
EU 3: "I like to relax and drive a bit, just do my own thing without having something tip me over"
EU 4: "I have the need...for speed."

CEO and Owner, U.S. Trucking

Now Hiring!

• 2 weeks later...

For example, I like to ride on the second server, and on the third I convoy.

EU1: Most of the time, I found a lot of good drivers, nice people. Many drivers flash when you overtake them and will give you a "thanks" if you flash them back into the lane.

EU2: Is, like Andy said, the "go to" server. You just start, have fun (or not :lol:), pay repairs and maybe even transform a truck into a plane (if you know what I mean)

EU3: Have not played.

EU4: Have not played.

• 2 weeks later...

ping wise i think i prefer e2 because i get the lowest ping with the rest e3 e4 and us servers i am esasily kicked when i play to them i only play when maybe theres a convoy  or so mething similar to that

• 2 weeks later...

Archived