Status update

[MCG] Kien Giang

Question

Hello :)

When I want to post status update (pictures), it show "You are only allowed to upload 10.24kb". Although I reduce size of picture here: http://www.resizenow.com/en and http://optimizilla.com/ but it still has that problem.

I think my attachments are full and I can't post. But last time, although my attachments are full, I still can post status

Can Community Manager delete my attachments ?

Or what are the solutions to this problem?

I want post pictures in my status update, I don't want post on imgur or something then copy link and past in my status

Photo: https://imgur.com/a/h5d7I

Edited by [ETS2MCG] Kien Giang

11 answers to this question

Dear @[ETS2MCG] Kien Giang, the steps explained in the linked tutorial are actually a bit too complicated imo. Just try it this way:

1st upload your image to imgur.com (or any other image host):

sgEd5Uh.jpg

qIlx9Dq.png

Once this is done, you get a preview of your uploaded image. Right-click it and click on 'View image':

4WTO8XP.png

Then you will see the image itself in your browser and you can copy the link from the address bar:

lOaNcar.jpg

Then head to the forums click 'Inset other media -> Insert image from URL' and paste the link there. Then the image should be added to your post/status feed:

cfnVvti.png

signature.png

Visit us on stvtc.co.uk or join our Discord-channel

3 minutes ago, CrackPrewier said:

Hello @[ETS2MCG] Kien Giang 

Community Manager can delete your attachments.just create feedback and wait. :) 

Yes but I had a old feedback doesn't have any reply until now. I have made it for 15 days. So I post here to help

2 minutes ago, Akoa said:

Hello,

Also you can use imgur or any other page and your pictures will look like it they were attachments.

Look at this guide:

As I mentioned above, I want post pictures in my status update, I don't want post on imgur or something then copy link and past in my status

9 hours ago, TUNANKA said:

Dear @[ETS2MCG] Kien Giang;

Unfortunately, moderators can't handle it. Have you tried asking the Web Developer ? Try saving the image in .jpg format. :check: 

nOD8yR.png

or Try deleting the memory; → Try deleting the photos you have uploaded. 

Best Regards,

TUNANKA OFFICIAL PROFILE 

I also try deleting my photo updated but nothing and I also sent message to Community manager but don't have any reply from them :( 

Dear @[ETS2MCG] Kien Giang, i don't see a reason why you would refuse to use imgur or any other image-hoster? You can upload your photos there and in your status update you just click 'Insert other media -> Insert image from URL' at the bottom right and it looks exactly the same as if you would have uploaded the image directly on TMP. The only difference is that you don't have the annoying upload limit which is reached quite fast. But if you prefer having this limitation, then you need to wait until a Community Manager has deleted your previous attachments, which can take some time since they are quite busy as well. I can only recommend once more at the end to use an image hoster instead, as it just gives you advantages and no real disadvantages, and in the end-result, the post or status feed, you can't tell the difference if the image was uploaded directly or via external image hoster... ;)

signature.png

Visit us on stvtc.co.uk or join our Discord-channel

3 hours ago, [ST-E] T.Rucker said:

Dear @[ETS2MCG] Kien Giang, i don't see a reason why you would refuse to use imgur or any other image-hoster? You can upload your photos there and in your status update you just click 'Insert other media -> Insert image from URL' at the bottom right and it looks exactly the same as if you would have uploaded the image directly on TMP. The only difference is that you don't have the annoying upload limit which is reached quite fast. But if you prefer having this limitation, then you need to wait until a Community Manager has deleted your previous attachments, which can take some time since they are quite busy as well. I can only recommend once more at the end to use an image hoster instead, as it just gives you advantages and no real disadvantages, and in the end-result, the post or status feed, you can't tell the difference if the image was uploaded directly or via external image hoster... ;)

First, thank you for your answer

But when I follow these guides in this topic:

it doesn't work for me and you can see in that topic, it also didn't work for some users