Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Suggestion Name: teleport to service when kicked by an Game Moderator 

Suggestion Description: I think when player are afk or leaving the game, or kocked by an Moderator while stopped on road or near by the road they should get teleported to the service station  when you exit the game 

Any example images: no

Why should it be added?: to stop the unknown crashes that happens out of know where when some one joins the game then you end up getting smashed into an other player while driving down the road trying to avoid ramming the guy that just loaded in the game then u look at chat and it says "rec ban" xD "but he was blocking" :troll:

Aka: it gets really annoying when your trying to do a load for company or somethings and someones is straightblocking the road making you have to mess up your load by smashing into some else. I made sure this topic was not suggested already so hopeful I was right about that. 

• Upvote 4

Stay happy and safe

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

With the introduction of Ghost mode this suggestion can be seen as being obsolete.  Though one addition I could make to this is as follows:

• When a server restart occurs it kicks you to your Headquarters garage.

This would also ensure that when people relog into the game, especially in highly populated areas, they won't be driving through each other. 

The headquarters garage would also distribute them evenly over the map and not all to one service centre, like on the Calais-Duisburg road.  

Teleport all the people on Calais end of the Calais-Duisburg road to Calais, I think that that would cause more issues :truestory:

An alternative to that I guess would be to teleport those with trailers to the nearest services.

Anyone in cars/trucks without caravans/trailers would instead get teleported to their headquarters.

8 hours ago, [RLC EM] Jollis said:

Teleport all the people on Calais end of the Calais-Duisburg road to Calais, I think that that would cause more issues :truestory:

This suggestion was not just for the C-D road it was meant for  everywhere you go. 

8 hours ago, [RLC EM] Jollis said:

An alternative to that I guess would be to teleport those with trailers to the nearest services.

Anyone in cars/trucks without caravans/trailers would instead get teleported to their headquarters.

I'm  not sure about your suggestion here as it was not what i had planned in mind for a suggestion.  I hope you understand that. 

Regards,

-Arctic Wolf 

Stay happy and safe

On 20.03.2018 at 3:52 PM, [VIVA] Arctic Wolf said:

or leaving the game while stopped on road or near by the road they should get teleported to the service station  when you exit the game 

I do not agree.Why do I teleport to the service when I am out of the game. If I do not bother anyone, why do I go to the service?

It must be a slightly more advanced idea.

Don't try to be different. just be good. To be good is different enough.

Saygılarımla              - Best regards       

-Silent Death_53        - Silent Death_53             

TruckersMP

It would be extremely annoying to me, I tend to do lots of very long (more than 6000km) jobs and I don't always finish the trips in one day, having to park at rest areas. So why should I be teleported if I am parked in a perfectly safe area?

Either way, ghost mode exists for this exact reason.

If they spawn in the middle of the road and ghost mode doesn't work, you can use /fix.

This is really only a problem on the C-D death road.

5 hours ago, Dziada said:

When you made the suggestion, I think people loading their saves in would not have ghost mode. Now, ghost mode is there for a whole 20 seconds which is more than enough time for someone to load their game in.

Not really, i lpad in game and my loadimg screen is still loading  as my game is saying im in ghost mode for like 2sec :thinking:

4 hours ago, Silent Death_53 said:

I do not agree.Why do I teleport to the service when I am out of the game. If I do not bother anyone, why do I go to the service?

It must be a slightly more advanced idea.

Welp seems like i forgot to say something i meant this would only happen when a Game Moderator kicks you  out of the game. With that said if a Game Moderator kicks someone (kick only kicks them. Load back in game and 6ou are in the same place) "tprk" < 

Stay happy and safe

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...